Here is the BOTTOM LINE for a NFL team in Canada....

mellaman101

If the Bills ever moved to Toronto the entire CNY/WNY Bills fan base instantly turn into NY Giants fans.

The fan split there could be interesting.

I think there'd be a lot of new Steelers fans too, it's funny how many Steeler flags you see once you hit like Jamestown/Olean. Definitely some Giants and Jets fans. Probably some new Browns fans if they want to continue feeling constant torture.

Toronto does not care about the Buffalo Bills......Put a team in Toronto and you will have different results.

All Toronto has is crappy sports teams. This was Toronto's shot to prove they can be a NFL market and it might be the worst ever atmosphere ever for the league. Seriously, not getting 40,000 for 1 NFL game a year is a joke. I like the city of Toronto but they should never be talked about as a NFL market again. Those games are awful and the field sucks.

All Toronto has is crappy sports teams. This was Toronto's shot to prove they can be a NFL market and it might be the worst ever atmosphere ever for the league. Seriously, not getting 40,000 for 1 NFL game a year is a joke. I like the city of Toronto but they should never be talked about as a NFL market again. Those games are awful and the field sucks.

Bingo. I equate Toronto with LA. Lots of talk about putting a team there, but undeserving and won't happen.

Your probably right, Toronto is not going to support the Bills playing one game a season under the dome. So why not end this? Its not good for the Bills on the field or the people in Toronto. The Bills objective of expanding their fanbase is clearly not working as evidenced by the lack of interest in the game and the only benefit is on the business end of an addtional $10 million. Certainly they should be able to generate another $10 million somewhere to replace this? Just playing the 8th home game as 'home' would be a start. Raise ticket prices something like $2. Anything but this. This is an embarrassment on both sides of the border to both parties.

There cannot be any argument are a cash grab for organization. It flat out shameful each year the same nonsense of speculation of Bills moving to Toronto ect. , it disrespectful to a very much still alive Mr. Wilson, it disrespectful to Buffalo and Western New York , while I believe Toronto can and will have and support a NFL franchise, any talk of it being the Buffalo Bills shameful . Of course this sham should be ended as it never should have started..

A city doesn't prove if it's an NFL market by how many tickets are sold. Especially for awful games with teams they don't care about.

As has been said, give Toronto their own team, people will show.

The "regionalization" thing is BS. Toronto wants nothing to do with Buffalo. They think we're a broke, decaying, useless area.

A city doesn't prove if it's an NFL market by how many tickets are sold. Especially for awful games with teams they don't care about.

As has been said, give Toronto their own team, people will show.

The "regionalization" thing is BS. Toronto wants nothing to do with Buffalo. They think we're a broke, decaying, useless area.

Yep, just like all that support for the Rapters, Blue Jays, and Argonauts. None of them sell out.