It's Just an Obamanation!

My Obamanation entry speaks to the fact that the Western Powers - Iranian Agreement is in trouble in that neither side agrees on what was agreed on. (Although there is no truth to the rumor that negotiators from each side are currently defining the meaning of the word "is.")

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/27/confusion-over-nuclear-deal-as-iran-protests-white-house-statement/

Anyone else got an Obamanation to share?

Ok, in the spirit of adding Obamanations, let me suggest another: Those who blindly hew to the left-leaning Mo'crat line, and see everything that POTUS does as good and pure and in the interest of the nation as a whole, are as warped as gatorman; therefore, be it known gatorman is truly an Obamanation!

Just glad we have this guy instead of a clod like Bush in WH.

Obama is doing so much better than Bush. Let's face it, Bush left a pretty big mess to clean up and Obama is doing pretty good job undoing the disaster that was Bush

Had a lot going on in life lately so haven't been able to post, but I have to ask PPP.... Where the h377 did this guy come from???

Hey Ga Bulldog bait... Tell me exactly when it stops being Bush's fault? Recent polls are showing people now think PBO is the worst POTUS in over a hundred years of polling. Beating out the likes of Hoover and Carter...

Grow up, and realize the mess this idiot is causing.....

Had a lot going on in life lately so haven't been able to post, but I have to ask PPP.... Where the h377 did this guy come from???

Hey Ga Bulldog bait... Tell me exactly when it stops being Bush's fault? Recent polls are showing people now think PBO is the worst POTUS in over a hundred years of polling. Beating out the likes of Hoover and Carter...

Grow up, and realize the mess this idiot is causing.....

As the reptile he is, he crawled out from under a rock. He adds nothing to this board.

As the reptile he is, he crawled out from under a rock. He adds nothing to this board.

Yeah, I went through some of the posts here, and at least most Libs that come here make an attempt to seem coherent. Often bringing at least some facts into the discussion.

This guy doesn't even allow for comic relief!!!

Yeah, I went through some of the posts here, and at least most Libs that come here make an attempt to seem coherent. Often bringing at least some facts into the discussion.

He starts threads that are only designed to inflame and gets other posters to respond and then he runs and hides when he gets refuted. His threads continue on though from the controversy he has instigated. I'm waiting for him to claim Obama is cleaning up not only Bush's mess but Reagan's too. He's totally useless and doesn't belong here.

See, Obamanation sucks for both sides, which is probably why it hasn't come up much.

Abomination is bad for Ds.

However, Obama Nation is bad for Rs.

I think a lot of people have come to this conclusion privately, without telling anybody else, because they don't want "the secret" to get out.

If you're looking for that, go to the Billszone. All the Libtards from the Range have gathered there. However, their penis slobbering may be too offensive for you but that's how the posters from the defunct Bills Fan Central like it.

If you're looking for that, go to the Billszone. All the Libtards from the Range have gathered there. However, their penis slobbering may be too offensive for you but that's how the posters from the defunct Bills Fan Central like it.

Holy delusional! Wow.