Week in the life of a coach

NoSaint

Plenty of other professionals work 80-100 hours a week, and bring their work home with them and at the end of the month are worried about paying their bills and staying afloat.

An NFL coach makes more in one year than most people make their entire careers.

So yes, it's stressfull. You can also retire and live comfortably whenever you want to.

Plenty of other professionals work 80-100 hours a week, and bring their work home with them and at the end of the month are worried about paying their bills and staying afloat.

An NFL coach makes more in one year than most people make their entire careers.

So yes, it's stressfull. You can also retire and live comfortably whenever you want to.

Yup! To just name a few, I am more impressed with the workload and stress that that are forced upon lawyers, truck drivers, chefs, military and firefighters

And many of them to don't live comfortably financially, unlike 100% of NFL headcoaches.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

It helps him that he has access to a full fitness facility at work, not like most of us that may have to drive somewhere to work out. Plus doing it at the team headquarters, even while working out he could have discussions with players and coaches.

such as this line item:

6-6:45 Treadmill while reviewing route combo drawings, scripts and offensive game plan

Yup! To just name a few, I am more impressed with the workload and stress that that are forced upon lawyers, truck drivers, chefs, military and firefighters

And many of them to don't live comfortably financially, unlike 100% of NFL headcoaches.

Forced upon lawyers? That's a choice my man. Half of my family is in law. You either go for the big firm job which demands 60 -75 hrs per week but pays VERY handsomely or you take a corporate advisor role or smaller / niche firm on for a decent but less lucrative living. All in what you want and what matters to you.

Harbaughs schedule to me is more military than anything else. Every waking minute of his day is scheduled, that's boot camp, everyday, for half a year.