[closed]Can we make a run?

billsfan_34

I want to hear everyones take on this. With the D healthy and playing top notch, an offense thats getting better minus the running game. Can we make a run and grab a wild card? Personally I think we have a good a shot as anyone. The biggest hurdles I see are Miami and NE down the stretch, but neither scare me as the balance in the east is slowly shifting.

The biggest problem is the Jets and Miami play each other twice and one of them has to win and that helps the winner improve their record against us. I think the Pats will win the division even if they lose to the Bronco's this Sunday night. I don't see any more loses going their way. Also we lose tie breakers against the Browns, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati (if Cincinnati does not win their division)

I think it's very possible we can win out. Our schedule is soft rest of way and we already beat the two toughest teams left (Mia and NE...yes, W/L column says loss, but only over stupid penalties week 1...we totally out played them). Plus those are week 16 and 17...we could enter on a winning streak with momentum. Not to mention, NE is injury prone, so I can easily see Pats giving guys like Gronk, Amendola, maybe Brady some time off week 17 (if not the whole game) if their seed is solidified going into it.

Now that being said, even if we win out that only puts us at 9-7 and as another poster stated, we don't hold the tie breakers over multiple other teams vying for it.

So I think it's pretty big long shot to make playoffs even though I think we could definitely win all our remaining games. Not saying we will, but our schedule suggests it's very possible especially since we will be fully healthy for first time all year after bye.

I would love to see us win out regardless of playoffs obviously. And if EJ plays great down the stretch and we win out, he may find himself back in the OROY conversation.

Edited by Alphadawg7

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.