I Apologize EJ Manuel

Bryce Paup

That's an insult to Tuel. Seriously.

The way he has been talked about on this board i would tell every Bills fan to go get **** & the next time i hit the field would throw the game b/c of the fans dissing me , but thats just me & Tuel has a ton more class & apparently maturity (due to my comment) than i do !

It seems as though every one here is forgetting & no one here is taking into consideration this kid is also a rookie (THAT HAS ONLY PLAYED IN 2 GAMES & STARTED 1) but is being held to a double standard especially for a UDFA ! But that is what you can expect from the fans when you are a Bill ...

I feel for the kid . I just hope one day he can look back & say take that !!

And in response to the apology to EJ one Goodwin does not a career make he still needs to improve !!

Edited by T master

The way he has been talked about on this board i would tell every Bills fan to go get **** & the next time i hit the field would throw the game b/c of the fans dissing me , but thats just me & Tuel has a ton more class & apparently maturity (due to my comment) than i do !

It seems as though every one here is forgetting & no one here is taking into consideration this kid is also a rookie (THAT HAS ONLY PLAYED IN 2 GAMES & STARTED 1) but is being held to a double standard especially for a UDFA ! But that is what you can expect from the fans when you are a Bill ...

I feel for the kid . I just hope one day he can look back & say take that !!

And in response to the apology to EJ one Goodwin does not a career make he still needs to improve !!

It's mind boggling, actually. I think people actually expected him to be Joe Montana out there.

If you told me before the game that Tuel would throw for 230 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, and 0 sacks against KC--I would have been overcome with joy.

It's mind boggling, actually. I think people actually expected him to be Joe Montana out there.

If you told me before the game that Tuel would throw for 230 yards, 1 TD, 2 INTs, and 0 sacks against KC--I would have been overcome with joy.

Speaking for myself, it got really annoying to talk about Tuel being in consideration for the starting job because he played against 3rd and 4th stringers in a preseason game. That's why the Tuel talk bothered me. Tuel wasn't good in college. He wasn't good in training camp. He wasn't good in the Washington game.

Trust me, I would love to see the guy develop into a servicable backup QB. But this is EJ's team and it was silly that Tuel was even mentioned as a possible starter.

Aerobic or anaerobic?

I breathe when I exercise and thus, can maintain my perspective.

It's the knee jerks who exercise anaerobically.

That's due to the fact that their brain function is poor because it's starved for oxygen.

More people here should take a deep breath before using their airways for other things.