Dear EJ,

alias

It is not so much you as the giant crap sandwich that has been piling up like a horrificQB dagwood. It started with The bottom slice of bread known as Todd Collins and has been piling up layer after crappy layer. We were hoping Fitz was the toothpick/olive dealie and that we could move on.

Great post and that is certainly the truth. Everybody that posts on this board, aside from trolls, wants EJ to succeed in every possible way. When it comes down to it, we havent had a franchise qb since Jim Kelly retired in 1996. We are WAYYYY overdue for one. EJ, please keep improving and become that guy.

You can want and wish and pray all you want but EJ isn't a franchisee QB. Get over it and move on EJ is a bust. When a guy comes in off the street and out plays you and then you get another shot and you are even worse than the first time you set foot of the field, well its over. How the hell can you even put JK's name in the same post as EJ. Not even close and Never will be, draft a QB.

First of all, I hope you are not reading Two Bills Drive today. But if you are, I hope you understand that when you read less-than-flattering thoughts about "EJ", you should not take those remarks personally.

Those remarks are not directed at a person named EJ, but at the current placeholder of a position -- QB of our Buffalo Bills. It's a position of importance around here.

Not one of EJ's detractors wishes EJ anything less than the best in football and in life at large. Our abrupt judgments are born of long-festering frustrations that leave us irritable and impatient. Many of these frustrations were born before you were.

We are, every one of us, pulling for you. We are cheering for you. We are praying you prove us wrong.

May the good Lord shine His light on you.

God bless the OP

This is nice.... but I guarantee he has no idea TBD exists and is working on preparing for the Jets.

Pretty sure he wouldn't spend time on message boards...

You'd be surprised how many NFL players do check boards like this one out. Some do. Some don't. There are different reasons for it, but NFL locker rooms know what fans are saying. Teams monitor them, too.