20 carries for FJax(12) and CJ(8)

covac23

That stat tells me that our biggest problem is the play calling. If one good thing comes out of this losing season, it's the firing of Hackett. He's in over his head and his designed run plays are unbelievably predictable along with the pass plays. Screens? Draws? Counters? In my mind, Nate Hackett calling our plays is the biggest problem with this team.

quite a few times yesterday, it seemed like Pittsburgh knew exactly what play we were running (run vs. pass) based on our personnel package. we've become too predictable it seems.

not to mention the continued failures of 3rd and 1, and not going for it on 4th down, deep in Steelers territory while losing.

If you compare Spiller with the likes of McCoy and Charles, both those guys see 25 to 30 touches a game week in and week out. I know Spiller has been banged up but Hackett should have been more patient with him yesterday and let him get in a groove. These Bills backs platoon like each play is an amusement park ride. Go once then get back in line to do it again. Never mind confusing the other team's Defence, Hackett has his own team confused!