The mathematical probability of missing the playoffs 14 straight years

Estro

Math or no math. Science or no science

We suck so much that we cant even feel our lips.

This makes a great "yo momma" joke btw.

I got a couple good ones I remember.

Yo momma so stupid, she went to a football game and thought a quarterback was a refund.

Unfortunately all the QBs the Bills have had recently ARE just that!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This works out to be.....98.7%. That means that the chance that the Bills would have a 14 year span somewhere in there 54 year existence(ignoring past differing percentages as stated earlier) is 1.3% or 1 in 77 chance.

Phew, this is so much better. For a moment there, I thought we really sucked. <_<

You don't need math. It's already a given they will miss. Although this organization has finally started to get better and aggressive they have been absolute dogS hit since Jimbo retired. No sugar coating anything. Total massive failure.

What's dogS hit?

I wish I was in Jr High to understand your teenage talking ways.

I got a couple good ones I remember.

Yo momma so stupid, she went to a football game and thought a quarterback was a refund.

Unfortunately all the QBs the Bills have had recently ARE just that!

That's about the only football related yo momma joke I can remember. I know all the other funny, nasty, and perverted ones. I love the nasty ones the best!!!!

What's dogS hit?

I wish I was in Jr High to understand your teenage talking ways.

That's about the only football related yo momma joke I can remember. I know all the other funny, nasty, and perverted ones. I love the nasty ones the best!!!!

Yo mamma's so fat when she wears a Malcolm X t shirt, helicopters try to land on her...

Will Smith "fresh prince"