Beat the Chiefs and Chargers lose to Redskins

This is the Bills Super Bowl coming up and ANY chance of talking playoffs starts and maybe ends with next Sunday. I think the Bills D will be showing up big time but I am having a hard time thinking of a way Lewis can put up points against the Chief D. If this game was away, I would say Buffalo has zero chance but the home crowd needs to put the entire season into this ONE game. A victory and Charger loss REALLY makes it interesting and keeps the atmosphere charged.

This is the Bills Super Bowl coming up and ANY chance of talking playoffs starts and maybe ends with next Sunday. I think the Bills D will be showing up big time but I am having a hard time thinking of a way Lewis can put up points against the Chief D. If this game was away, I would say Buffalo has zero chance but the home crowd needs to put the entire season into this ONE game. A victory and Charger loss REALLY makes it interesting and keeps the atmosphere charged.

...and a Jets loss and a Miami loss. Go Bills!!

Step 1 in winning

Bring back EJ Manuel and CJ spiller.

Enough of them sitting on the sideline.

I don't think EJ has even practiced yet, has he? I thought I saw an article last week that said he "was close to practicing".

Spiller might miss another week. If his ankle is still barking, I still wouldn't put him out there. It's not worth risking a more severe injury if he can wait one more week.