Sorry to tell you.....

Spikes16

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We cant do anything now. Its too late. TD dropped the ball in the off season by not upgrading the QB position. I am not a non- Bills fan bashing the team. I am a realistic Bills fan upset at the coming season from what I have seen from the offense. I hope I am wrong, but I am not blinded by my devotion to Buffalo.

15889[/snapback]

That may be true if you actually saw the Bills offense this year, but you haven't. Because they havent played together yet.

That may be true if you actually saw the Bills offense this year, but you haven't. Because they havent played together yet.

16195[/snapback]

Thats right, because its too late for the coaches to patch this disaster together now. Our O line hasent played one full week together. I have seen enough of Bledsoe to know that hes done and so is our offense. For all you blind homers, you will see soon enough. Take your Red White and Blue blinders off and you will see all of our problems more clearly.

Thats right, because its too late for the coaches to patch this disaster together now. Our O line hasent played one full week  together. I have seen enough of Bledsoe to know that hes done and so is our offense. For all you blind homers, you will see soon enough. Take your Red White and Blue blinders off and you will see all of our problems more clearly.

16399[/snapback]

What are you basing your judgement with Bledsoe on? Not one of your posts has stated ANYTHING about why you think this. Make your arguement don't just state it.

Guest Guesteroo
I am a die-hard Buff fan, but the team will do no better than last years record. Bledsoe is finished. That has been evident the whole pre-season. I know no game plans have been established for the games but it doesnt matter. He is the same old Drew with the same old O-line.We are in for a long disapointing season once again.  :(

15852[/snapback]

Finally, someone who said it like it really is. This is a breath of fresh air. I for one agree with you 100%. Anyone who has watched this offense so far, and is honest with themselves, realizes it is going to be awfully similar to last year. Better coaching or not, the same weaknesses as last year still exist. Another factor is the schedule does not look easy. McGahee and Evans, while looking good on paper, will contribute minimally. Drew is still shell shocked like last year. He should not have gotten another chance this season. It was simply to big a gamble by TD to hope that Drew could be "fixed." Boy, Volek under center would look very nice right now for us.

It is very typical that the majority of the "blind faithful" on this board jumped all over you as soon as that post came out. They don't want to hear it, I guess. But, if they're watching this fall. . . they're going to SEE it!

Finally, someone who said it like it really is. This is a breath of fresh air. I for one agree with you 100%. Anyone who has watched this offense so far, and is honest with themselves, realizes it is going to be awfully similar to last year. Better coaching or not, the same weaknesses as last year still exist. Another factor is the schedule does not look easy. McGahee and Evans, while looking good on paper, will contribute minimally. Drew is still shell shocked like last year. He should not have gotten another chance this season. It was simply to big a gamble by TD to hope that Drew could be "fixed." Boy, Volek under center would look very nice right now for us.

It is very typical that the majority of the "blind faithful" on this board jumped all over you as soon as that post came out. They don't want to hear it, I guess. But, if they're watching this fall. . . they're going to SEE it!

16408[/snapback]

Guesteroo, long time no see! :(

At least wait till the Jax game, you may be pleasantly surprised. ;)

16408[/snapback]

...and coaching, pourous offensive line protection, lack of deep threat and lack of turnovers to shorten the field had nothing to do with Drew's troubles, right Mr. Simpleton?

I am a die-hard Buff fan, but the team will do no better than last years record. Bledsoe is finished. That has been evident the whole pre-season. I know no game plans have been established for the games but it doesnt matter. He is the same old Drew with the same old O-line.We are in for a long disapointing season once again.  :(

15852[/snapback]

Relax Bitterman....you should not be this bitter...you are the champ

...and coaching, pourous offensive line protection, lack of deep threat and lack of turnovers to shorten the field had nothing to do with Drew's troubles, right Mr. Simpleton?

16425[/snapback]

I know you mentioned coaching, but the word 'Gilbride' still comes to mind because I don't think what he did qualified as "coaching" so much. So in terms of coaching, let's consider game-planning for personnel we didn't have last year, passing on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and anything, and the fact that Gilbride is a portly, mindless sack of stevestojan.

Hey heres a novel idea, instead of all you nimrods saying. "Bledsoe looks shell shocked" "Bledsoe is done" "Bledsoe can't be fixed" please for the love of god, Or if you don't believe in god for the love of nature, or the love of well <State something else you love here> GIVE A REASON!?!?! Is this too hard to ask? While Bledsoe has not thrown a td this season I've noticed quite a few improvements in his game.

1. He has been getting rid of the ball quicker

2. He's hitting his te's

3. He's taking the dumpoff and not always looking to go deep

4. Despite not playing behind the full 1st string oline has only been sacked 3 times. once against denver, and twice against indy.

5. Has been more efficent.

Our offense can move the ball. The only thing holding them back is not named Drew Bledsoe it's named the inability of our starting oline to remain healthy and to play any significant amount of time together. So All you doom and gloom tpes. Take off the dark shades and you'll see despite as much as you hate Drew, that there is indeed light at the end of the tunnell :(

I know you mentioned coaching, but the word 'Gilbride' still comes to mind because I don't think what he did qualified as "coaching" so much.  So in terms of coaching, let's consider game-planning for personnel we didn't have last year, passing on 1st, 2nd and 3rd and anything, and the fact that Gilbride is a portly, mindless sack of stevestojan.

16434[/snapback]

That and GW was a twerp for letting him highjack the wrong offensive philosophy for an entire season. TD's worst ever mistake was highering that idiot.

15852[/snapback]

What have you been watching?

26/41 271 yards 0td's 1 pick?????

Please explain what it is that Drew is doing that justifies your statement about his poor play.

It seems to me that you simply don't like Drew and regardless of how he plays your opinion is already made up.  Give me some specifics for your arguement.

15921[/snapback]

It's just like the anti Bush crowd, "Anybody But Drew!" :(