Kanzius Cancer treatments a success in animals

Donald Duck

This particular Cancer treatment hits close to home for myself personally, because the man that pioneered the treatments the late John Kanzius was from Millcreek Township here in Pa, not far from where I live. Not only close to home by way of proximity, it hits close to home because my Mom is a cancer survivor and my late Dad died of lung Cancer. Cancer probably hits close to home for all of us in one way or another. The treatment uses high frequency radio waves and is able to kill cancer cells without any known side effects.

"It works", Mark A Neidig Sr., executive director of Kanzius cancer research Foundation said, after recent treatments in medical trials over a span of 9 months killed cancerous cells and tumors in animals. Pigs given the treatment got healthier. This is the news we have been waiting for, he continued on."The world is waiting for the verdict and our researchers say,'It works"

Human trials could begin as early as 2015...

I'm reading this off the front page of the Erie Times News and couldn't find a decent link to post.

Google it for more details...

http://www.goerie.com/kanzius-treatment-could-reach-human-trials-by-2015 ( Here's a link)

Edited by dog14787

This particular Cancer treatment hits close to home for myself personally, because the man that pioneered the treatments the late John Kanzius was from Millcreek Township here in Pa, not far from where I live. Not only close to home by way of proximity, it hits close to home because my Mom is a cancer survivor and my late Dad died of lung Cancer. Cancer probably hits close to home for all of us in one way or another.

This one hits close to home for me as well.

I was born and raised in Erie and in December 2006 my Mom was diagnosed with late stage Breast Cancer. Being in Erie, Kanzius was already known. She was given 6 months to live but made not quite to 2 years (December 2008). During that time she volunteered several times as a test subject for the Kanzius treatment but was turned down every time.

I know Kanzius also ultimately succumbed to his disease because I see his memorial every time I visit my Mom's grave, maybe 10-20 yards away at Laurel Hill.

This one hits close to home for me as well.

I was born and raised in Erie and in December 2006 my Mom was diagnosed with late stage Breast Cancer. Being in Erie, Kanzius was already known. She was given 6 months to live but made not quite to 2 years (December 2008). During that time she volunteered several times as a test subject for the Kanzius treatment but was turned down every time.

I know Kanzius also ultimately succumbed to his disease because I see his memorial every time I visit my Mom's grave, maybe 10-20 yards away at Laurel Hill.

I lost my mother to ovarian cancer in February 1999. She was 59 when she lost her 6 year battle.

So sorry to hear, my Dad was in his late stage of Lung Cancer when diagnosed and only lasted a couple of months. He died on the same month Dale Jr lost his dad on the race track. Up to that point I was never really much of a race fan, but went on to become a big Dale Jr/racing fan. (Dad was a Dale Sr fan) Luckily my Moms cancer was contained in her kidney and was completely removed (whole kidney) approximately 9 years ago and her other kidney has been doing fine.

@ /dev/null/, its very possible they could not accept any human volunteers until given the go ahead. It's also possible some of the technology used in the treatment could be duplicated in my opinion.

How do you prohibit an individual from experimenting with high frequency radio wave usage privately?

Edited by dog14787

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the thread. My uncle was just diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer. He's on his first round of chemo (3 treatments spaced a week apart with the last of the 3 this coming Monday) and after he takes a week break and then does another round, they'll do a CT to see if it's having any effect. I'm hoping it does and he'll be around in 2015 for the human trials.

Yes cancer is a subject that hit close to me as well. My father passed away when i was 11 in 1992 and my uncle just passed away. Both of lung cancer.

Hopefully this treatment continues to be successful.

If you mind me asking... Did they smoke? Sorry for your loss. My wife had a friend pass away from lung cancer and never smoked a day in her life!

If you mind me asking... Did they smoke? Sorry for your loss. My wife had a friend pass away from lung cancer and never smoked a day in her life!

Yes. Both were italian immigrants who smoked a lot. A habit i never picked up.