Marrone's weird challenges

I think, and could be wrong, he was trying to challenge that Jordan Cameron had stepped out of bounds, which he had, before the interference happened. Which I'm not sure an ineligible player can be interfered with. But because any sort of judgment call, like pass interference, can't be reviewed, he lost the challenge.

I'm just guessing at this though...

I think, and could be wrong, he was trying to challenge that Jordan Cameron had stepped out of bounds, which he had, before the interference happened. Which I'm not sure an ineligible player can be interfered with. But because any sort of judgment call, like pass interference, can't be reviewed, he lost the challenge.

I'm just guessing at this though...

I thought the same thing. Someone pointed out in the game thread too that the call was illegal use of the hands, which can't be challenged

Edited by stevewin

I thought the same thing. Someone pointed out in the game thread too that the call was illegal use of the hands, which can't be challenged

I think he had a point to challenge that and the refs should have waved off the flag. But you can't challenge it, which makes no sense.

I was the one who said that. I think a PI call there is challengeable because if he stepped out if bounds, then it matters. they called legal contact probably to avoid that issue. Shrewd call by the refs.