*If* New England wins, do they beat Pittsburgh?

Grant

I don't know who I'd rather win that AFC Championship game, personally. I know tons of Steelers fans, and most of them can be real pricks when it comes to football.

On the other hand, I don't know how much Patriot ass kissing I can take. So, I'm torn on who to root for because I *wanted* the Colts to represent the AFC, but that doesn't look very likely at this point.

I don't know who I'd rather win that AFC Championship game, personally. I know tons of Steelers fans, and most of them can be real pricks when it comes to football.

On the other hand, I don't know how much Patriot ass kissing I can take. So, I'm torn on who to root for because I *wanted* the Colts to represent the AFC, but that doesn't look very likely at this point.

207788[/snapback]

Patriots will have a healthy Corey Dillion and the way the Steelers played against the Jets, they sure look beatable.

207788[/snapback]

The Steelers should have lost to the Jets. If that's their "A" game, the Pats will kill them.

PTR

Shoot, the last time the played in the AFC title game, Belichick still managed to get a win with Bledsoe at QB for over a half.....the man's a football genius <_<

Pats win a close, smashmouth football game with an Adam Vinatieri FG in Pittsburgh next week.

Shoot, the last time the played in the AFC title game, Belichick still managed to get a win with Bledsoe at QB for over a half.....the man's a football genius  <_<

Pats win a close, smashmouth football game with an Adam Vinatieri FG in Pittsburgh next week.

207926[/snapback]

I don't see that happening. Had the Jets ahd ANY semblance of offense yesterday, they'd have smoked the Squeelers. Think the Jets D confused Roethlisbergererer?

Wait till ol' Billy gets his hands on that rook's brain.

I don't see that happening. Had the Jets ahd ANY semblance of offense yesterday, they'd have smoked the Squeelers. Think the Jets D confused Roethlisbergererer?

Wait till ol' Billy gets his hands on that rook's brain.

207944[/snapback]

If the chain rule worked in football....

The Pats crushed the Jets 27-0 a few weeks ago....so the should beat the Steelers by at least 27.