Fred Jackson fumbling

I thought that was spiller who fumbled against the pats last year.

...and in the first game of this season

It was Spiller at the 1 before the half.

That one was a controversial fumble we were all howling about. He was playing with a shoulder injury and they ran him up the gut right into Vince Wilfork killing our momentum

Do we really need to spend another year on what a piece of trash Fred is? Let me sum up the haters points- He's old. He's old and brittle. He's old, brittle and fumbles a lot. Meantime the golden boy CJ [2000 yards! sure MVP!] continues to not spot lanes, gets hurt and fumbles.

Fred won the Ravens game single handily.

Fred fumbled twice this last game, CJ fumbled 3 times in the first over the first 3 games.

CJ fumbled on the 10 and cost us 7. Fred did not. Fred fumbled after running train all game. CJ fumbled in the first quarter of the first game. Fred fumbled in a huge pile getting hit. CJ fumbled from holding the ball lightly and letting it get punched out, like a rookie.

Sadly, CJ and Freddy are the only two RBs in the NFL who have already fumbled three times. Fortunately, we've lost only one of those.

Freddy is my favorite player on the Bills but at this point concerns about ball security are valid. Since CJ and Freddy are both having problems, I wonder if there's something lacking in the coaching and drills done by the Bills. Wheatley needs to be addressing this.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/stats/byposition?pos=RB&conference=NFL&year=season_2013&sort=47&timeframe=September

2012 totals: Fred: 115 carries, 34 receptions (149 touches) with 5 fumbles - 3%

CJ: 207 carries, 43 receptions (250 touches) with 3 fumbles - 1%

Career totals: Fred - 1202 touches, 20 fumbles - 1.6%

CJ - 569 touches, 10 fumbles - 1.8%.

Do we really need to spend another year on what a piece of trash Fred is? Let me sum up the haters points- He's old. He's old and brittle. He's old, brittle and fumbles a lot. Meantime the golden boy CJ [2000 yards! sure MVP!] continues to not spot lanes, gets hurt and fumbles.

Fred won the Ravens game single handily.

Kiko from hero to zero in just 3 days..

Most RBs are retired at 32. Most players won't play hurt. Almost zero guys go back on to the field with a knee injury. Given Jackson's leg injury history its amazing he did. This guy is the epitmoe of leaving it all on the field, sacrificing body for team.

If Jackson has one fault its not going down when he is stopped, now granted it's a double-edged sword, if Jackson didn't have that mentality you don't see that 59 yard 3rd & 1 conversion vs. the Jets.

Go Bills!

This..

Freddie is a warrior and a key player on this team. He leads by example and I hate that his playing days are likely rapidly coming to a close. He may sneak a year or two more out but the way he takes punishment in his play it will be hard for him to do so.

Anyone else notice that Freddie put the ball on the ground 2 or 3 times against the ravens?granted he did not lose any of the fumbles but this problem goes back to last year when he fumbled against the patriots on the one yard line going into half time. Don't get me wrong I love Fred, but he has had an increased tendency to fumbling the ball.

I agree, guy needs to hold on to the rock.