Atl-28

NE-20

MIA-16

NO-35

Sea-21

Hou-24

Denver-35

Phi-24

Atlanta will be rocking Monday night. Brady is going to have a tough time getting on the same page with his WR. NE wr are young Nolan is going to try and confuse them on their reads. NE O is all about reading and reacting. The WR have to think the same way Brady does. You can not confuse Brady but maybe you can confuse his wide outs.

Miami gets beat bad by NO. NO actually looks like they have a D to go with Brees. Scary.

Houston is not a bad team and the Ravens made them look bad. Look for Houston to be out to prove something against Seattle.

The Chip Kelley belongs back in college talk really ramps up after Peyton kicks his teams butt.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Out division rivals have some tough games not only this week but next (Patriots at Bengals, Ravens at Dolphins, Jets at Atlanta). if only we could find a way to win this Baltimore game and follow it up by beating Cleveland Thursday night.

I havent written them off yet. We are 3-3 in two weeks.

Out division rivals have some tough games not only this week but next (Patriots at Bengals, Ravens at Dolphins, Jets at Atlanta). if only we could find a way to win this Baltimore game and follow it up by beating Cleveland Thursday night.

I also like how that Cincy game sets up for the Bills.

Cincy plays Pats right before Bills. Might be able to catch them feeling good about themselves if they beat the Pats.