One reason why the Bills OLine are injury prone

Dean Cain

We never got any of these injuries when Rusty was trainer.

Yea they did. It seemed like every super bowl the the Bills played in the entire O line was suffering from injuries. Those were the days where they took a shot and went out and played.

I can recall that AFC championship playoff game against Denver where TE Pete Metzelaars was forced to play tackle in the second half because the backups were all injured.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who says the Bills offensive line is injury prone? They have had the same starting 5 all season save for Urbik missing one series. Last season, Glenn, Levitre and Urbik didn't miss a snap and Pears/Hairston kind of platooned depending on who was healthy. Wood, the one guy who wears a knee brace (according to you) got hurt for two games as he does every year. I would venture to say that in recent years, the Bills offensive line has been particularly resistant to injury. What in the world are you talking about? And also, what are you, a knee brace salesman?

A couple of years ago the entire line was hurt except for Levitre (played LT that year)....perhaps that is what he's talking about...?

Edited by Azucho98

I think braces are worth a try. RG3 wears one to protect his acl recovering knee. I wonder if they keep track of which fields cause the most knee and ankle injuries. If it's artifcial , then grass with heating beneath in cold cities with a super drainage system might be worth a try. Too many injuries

I do have a masters in sports management & serve as an AD for a school district.

I had no idea you were so accomplshed. Clearly, your expertise triumphs over the staffs of an NFL football team.

By the end of today I expect a major bidding war among all NFL teams, fighting to acquire you to run the medical requirements for all concerned, not to mention every major college program.

Then we will all be able to say that we knew of you before you became the Surgeon General of the United States.