Three guys that need more chatter:

Simon

And dont forget the Woodman who is really doing a nice job for Manual

I haven't watched enough film to to make a fool proof case. But I believe our line has been much better since moving Wood back to his college postion. I think we haven't had that type of leader there since Kent Hull. So more props to Wood.

<Who, BTW was labeled injury prone and got one playing defense after an interception...if I remember correctly.>

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't watched enough film to to make a fool proof case. But I believe our line has been much better since moving Wood back to his college postion. I think we haven't had that type of leader there since Kent Hull. So more props to Wood.

<Who, BTW was labeled injury prone and got one playing defense after an interception...if I remember correctly.>

thats been the dialogue about paying his new contract . He has been labeled exactly that. and i have been one of the ones to label.

But i love his super solid play and leadership. I would suggest he is a large part of the overall good play by the O-line.

I like the comparison to Hull .

Nice we have so many guys to cahtter about this season only two game in !

Go Bills !

Did Star Lotulelei play today? I do not recall hearing his name once during the game.

So Wood (and the guards) must have done a hell of a good job today.

Lotulelei caused havoc in the previous game. Today... nothing.

Wood is the heart and soul of this OL. When he is out there, our OL overall plays very well.