Marrone's locker room post-game speech.

TPS

I have to agree with the mind-set that he is working to enforce.

I paraphrase, but he said in his post game and mirrored it a bit in the locker room, "we don't have the mentaility of "wow, we were actually able to pull out a win", we hit the field expecting to win and should not be surprised when we do"...

Too many years of desparation football that breeds dumb mistakes and a laundry list of games where the Bills were able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Something just feels different about this team compared to past Bills teams.

It's hard to put your finger on it but it certainly feels like the team is headed in the right direction and things will be different for the better.

CBF

+1, felt that way since the first preseason game. In fact I said that exact quote to my wife. We will have our growing pains and good wins, bad losses - but something definitely feels different. Seems like they are focused, aggressive, and making better decisions top to bottom.

Great way to address a young team after a big first win as a group. Not too high, not too low. Praise the way the defense played and the resiliency the entire team showed, but remind them that they haven't accomplished anything yet and that they expect to win.

Expect to win. That mentality is what separates the good teams from the great ones IMO, and is something that doesn't seem to have been preached from top-to-bottom in this organization in a very long time.

Now it's time to go on the road take care of business next week in a game that the Bills should win. That's what great teams do.

Yeah Kyle Williams was intense at the end. Thats a captain. damn

Brother he was intense the whole game too.

Great team effort. i like the sound of that.

Captain H. i agree.

and i agree with most others here. Bills are changed, cant predict the future but man this is fun.

Hop on board folks.