TGIFred Jackson

JohnnyBuffalo

I love what EJ did with the final drive and CJ's explosive ability, but Fred Jackson played extremely well today! He got much needed yards in key situations and...oh yeah one heck of a TD! How about some CJ and FJ on the field at the same time!?!?

What a game! Great job D! Go Go Buffalo!

Another poster mentioned this but I believe Fred purposely dropped that pass in the game winning drive.

He's a very smart player.

I am glad he dropped that, but there is no way he did it on purpose. I think he actually thought it was a potential fumble and was going for the ball.

In any event, I think Fred needs more touches; pretty clear to me that Chan knew how to use Freddy and CJ.

I am glad he dropped that, but there is no way he did it on purpose. I think he actually thought it was a potential fumble and was going for the ball.

In any event, I think Fred needs more touches; pretty clear to me that Chan knew how to use Freddy and CJ.

So we are clear, you do not want to see Choice on the field? :wallbash:

God that pissed me off seeing Choice on the field.

I felt bad for Choice. He gets out there for one play and gets a poorly thrown 1 yard pass and is promptly crushed.

I do not know if he could have gone else where and been a backup, definitely not a starter. Maybe a 3rd somewhere else. But, on many other teams Choice could have done well.

It is just easy to hate on the guy when Spiller and Jackson can be on the field.