Hugh Douglas blames fans, media

Rico

Too Funny!

Douglas faults fans, media

Former Jaguars defensive end Hugh Douglas cited the team's fans and unnamed members of the Jacksonville media as contributing factors in his unproductive play.

Douglas, a former All-Pro with Philadelphia, was released Monday after just one disappointing season with the Jaguars and immediately re-signed with the Eagles.

Douglas told Philadelphia reporters on Tuesday that the Jaguars' poor attendance "wasn't good for Hugh Douglas.''

Douglas added that some Jacksonville reporters "were just killing me. I mean, killing me. And I can't go around choking reporters because that's going to cost me money. No, I'm not blaming [poor play] on the media. But I never knew words could sting so much.''

:devil::):)

whats he talkin about. hes with the eagles now... you mean to tell me that the jacksonville fans were worse than the eagles fans???

now hes just looking for an excuse why he got 6 mil. signing bonus and a 20 mill contract and only got 3 sacks last year.

what a over rated, looser.

Funny...it reminds me of the Leon commercial.

"So Leon, to what do you owe your recent slump?"

"Well, Jim, I first have to look at myself."

"The great one's always do."

"And since we BOTH know it ain't me, it must be my teammates. And my coaches. Then I blame the media, the fans. Hell, it might even be YOUR fault Jim."

Funny...it reminds me of the Leon commercial.

"So Leon, to what do you owe your recent slump?"

"Well, Jim, I first have to look at myself."

"The great one's always do."

"And since we BOTH know it ain't me, it must be my teammates. And my coaches. Then I blame the media, the fans. Hell, it might even be YOUR fault Jim."

15744[/snapback]

I was watching the training camp show about the Jaguars on NFL Network and Douglas was straight garbage he was getting pancaked almost evry drill.

whats he talkin about. hes with the eagles now... you mean to tell me that the jacksonville fans were worse than the eagles fans???

now hes just looking for an excuse why he got 6 mil. signing bonus and a 20 mill contract and only got 3 sacks last year.

what a over rated, looser.

15723[/snapback]

My wife was listening to a Terry Francona interview a couple days ago. He talked about his days in Philly. The last game he managed at home (fan appreciation day) he left the stadium to find his tires slashed. Douglas doesn't have to worry about apathy in that town. For his sake I hope the new stadium has fenced parking for the players.

I was watching the training camp show about the Jaguars on NFL Network and Douglas was straight garbage he was getting pancaked almost evry drill.

15750[/snapback]

...and when he wasn't getting pancaked, he was acting like a class clown Eddie Murphy wannabe. He was actually being disruptive during individual position drills.

Nice veteran leadership, Jackhole.