Eary predictions for next year.

Why?

We beat the Jets this year without a quarterback next year, we will have one. :w00t:

206713[/snapback]

Meh, I'm just fuming at their choking still.

There's NO WAY they should have lost that last week of the year. NO WAY.

Oh, wait, DB and inept offensive playcalling killed them.

*grumbles obscenities about Drew Bledsoe's mother*

When you think how close we were to a 11-5 season (Jax and Oak games), that's a pretty pessimistic outlook.  Hopefully JP will be ready to play next year.

PTR

206719[/snapback]

Why should I expect anything else? This team does NOTHING but choke.

It's infuriating.

Meh, I'm just fuming at their choking still.

There's NO WAY they should have lost that last week of the year. NO WAY.

Oh, wait, DB and inept offensive playcalling killed them.

In addition, blame the ST's for having a horrible game, against a bad ST's team. Also blame the defense for allowing the Steelers' 3rd string offense to put them ahead for good.

206718[/snapback]

Wow, I never thought of that! His MOTHER!! That opens up like a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to Drew bashing!

(does he have any siblings or pets?)

You must have finished your second six pack by now to think we'll be no better than 8-8 next year.  When you sober up you'll see 12-4 or better.

206727[/snapback]

That's rich. Tell me how this team, without a real QB, witha horrible kicker, with an OL that is barely passable and a head coach who'd rather throw a pass THREE YARDS BEHIND THE LOS than run one yard to pick up the first is going to go 12-4.

You must have finished your second six pack by now to think we'll be no better than 8-8 next year.  When you sober up you'll see 12-4 or better.

206727[/snapback]

Not that I necessarily disagree, but it seems as though I heard this same thing before the last 4 years started.

The Bills since the Bledsoe era started have been schizophrenic. 2003 and 2004 saw us be called both offensive juggernauts (with SB possibilities), and "the worst offensive team in the league". 2002 never saw us reach either of those plateaus, but was still a tale of two halves.

There has never been a season in which the offense hasn't had at least 6 bad games...Tough to imagine us winning 12 unless something changes.

Yes, well, you can do something and have it be the wrong thing.

See: getting rid of Ted Washington...Keeping Drew Bledsoe....Not taking McKinnie....etc...

Getting rid of TW was a mistake. Blame GW for that one. As for Bledsoe, who should they have gotten instead last off-season? And McKinnie isn't better than MW. I think we've beaten THAT dead horse.

Not that I necessarily disagree, but it seems as though I heard this same thing before the last 4 years started.

The Bills since the Bledsoe era started have been schizophrenic.  2003 and 2004 saw us be called both offensive juggernauts (with SB possibilities), and "the worst offensive team in the league".  2002 never saw us reach either of those plateaus, but was still a tale of two halves.

There has never been a season in which the offense hasn't had at least 6 bad games...Tough to imagine us winning 12 unless something changes.

206750[/snapback]

Egggggggg-sactly.

Until MAJOR changes are made on O, this team is going to struggle to sniff 10 wins let alone 12.

Getting rid of TW was a mistake.  Blame GW for that one.  As for Bledsoe, who should they have gotten instead last off-season?  And McKinnie isn't better than MW.  I think we've beaten THAT dead horse.

206753[/snapback]

hell they could have had Jeff Blake and drafted a better QB the year they got Bledsoe> So I should ahve said GETTING Bledsoe was *the* mistake.

That's rich. Tell me how this team, without a real QB, witha  horrible kicker, with an OL that is barely passable and a head coach who'd rather throw a pass THREE YARDS BEHIND THE LOS than run one yard to pick up the first is going to go 12-4.

206732[/snapback]

If JP beats out Drew in camp QB is solved, otherwise we're still playing with a QB who won 6 out of his last 7 games. Draft Nugent & send Lindell out of town, Solidify left tackle by either resigning Jonas or getting someone of equal talent-the OL was better. I didn't see too many times when Mularchy threw 3 yards behind the LOS on 3&1, he mixes things up very well & you can't hang him for 1 play call. They already went 9-7, we're not goiung backwards-Gregg is no longer head coach.