Madden 25 Ultimate Team: The hunt for E.J. Manuel

His card goes for at least 17,000+, but of course that's his regular card, which is rated very high, in the 90s. I chose J.J. Watt because the game automatically gives you a good QB, HB, and WR. :)

i don't understand the whole thing. Can I delete and start over? Not really sure how the mode works.

i don't understand the whole thing. Can I delete and start over? Not really sure how the mode works.

No, but you didn't do anything wrong! The idea is to make sure your players are all one type of chemistry on a side (like Ground ad Pound on O or Run Stuff on D) so your team plays better. The gold cards have high chemistry, the silver next highest, then bronze.

There is a game mode called Madden Ultimate Team, or MUT, where you play games for coins and assemble a team from packs of cards and you have card auctions and trades. It is seriously fun!

It's fun, but I really hate the whole concept of micro transactions in game.

• 2 weeks later...

Still no E.J. Manuel... I have come to the conclusion that EA Sports is lazy, no doubt. This will be my last Madden purchase... it is just comical now.

Lazy!? That doesn't even begin...!

They're still using a picture of Stevie Johnson...WITH SHOULDER-LENGTH DREADS.

Edited by The Big Cat

Still no E.J. Manuel... I have come to the conclusion that EA Sports is lazy, no doubt. This will be my last Madden purchase... it is just comical now.

Sadly I too had to quit Madden. One of my favorite games but it became readily apparent and obvious that they left minor flaws in games so that they could "fix" them for the next years game. I really thought hard about getting it this year but remembered how mad the game and its developers made me with pure laziness.

• 2 weeks later...

The Limited Edition E.J. Manuel rated 85 (83 speed!!) just popped yesterday... only 50 released, and I GOT ONE #17/50... 97,000 coins. They FINALLY listened! :) He kicks butt in MUT... I played the last coin game and we was 67% passing, 226 yds, 2 TDs, 0 INTs. http://www.muthead.com/news

Edited by BmoreBills