LIVE: Tim Graham on PFT for bills talk

NoSaint

I've always hated Tim Graham, but, I love dissing him on message boards.

For what reason? Jealousy?

I'm not a twitt er either, however the Bills App does post a lot of tweets.

I was poking fun, yet I was unsure because IIRC I thought that Tim had posted here for a while until he got tired of the _ _ _ _ 's. and there may have been an issue.

......And who could blame him??????

He has an ego made of porcelain, couldn't take the heat, acted like a child, conducting himself in a highly unprofessional way, took his ball, scolded everyone, told everyone what a hot shot he was, cried some more, basically said '!@#$ you I don't want to be here anyway,' then went home.

It has to suck to work at a profession where you ARE PAID TO DO YOUR JOB, and have to endure being criticized by amateurs who do not have the slightest clue.

Honestly, I looked forward to Graham's presence and contributions here, but the way he left, and the way that he has since conducted himself in Twitter measuring contests, has me less than impressed. I think he used to care and has basically checked out.

Edit: And I'll agree, some posters act pretty reprehensibly in the presence of people who are volunteering their time and insights.

here's an audio track, Florio is babbling in the beginning. The audio player says Track #1, click on the "1" and you'll be at the start of TG's interview.

He doesn't say anything really controversial, except near the end, when he's asked about the Byrd situation, no surprise...

then there's so much static, that it's unintelligible, which (to me) is really embarrassing and then the call is dropped. He's on his cell phone and talking to a national sports media show on live tv. Seems like he could've made sure he was in a place where he had a good signal, but I'm no Tim Graham.

I think he's dead on with his take on Byrd.

+1

How long has it been since the local media had any inside info at OBD?

I get more team scuttlebutt from TSW than I do the Snooze or lesser outlets...

I can't remember the last time anyone in the local media broke a story about anything to do with the Bills. I'm not sure why none of the local guys who cover the team ever get a scoop but something clearly is odd that even the news on Gilmore's injury was broken by a national reporter.

Why don't you give us your brilliant insight instead?

He's often petty, unprofessional, pushes unfounded conclusions and rarely if ever breaks info these days. Ill agree with RTDB - at some point the dude went from a bit fragile but seemingly well intentioned and someone I cared to read to... The guy we see today attacking people on twitter and "just thinking outloud" about topics that would cause him to fly off the handle if half the accusation was levied at him. I used to stand up for the guy but he's a disaster of a journalist these days,

Edited by NoSaint