Hairston down, hits keep coming

From NFL.com:

October 15 Beginning the day after the conclusion of the sixth regular season weekend and continuing through the day after the conclusion of the 11th regular season weekend, clubs are permitted to begin practicing players on Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform and Reserve/Non-Football Injury or Illness for a period not to exceed 21 days. Players may be activated during the 21-day practice period or prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the day after the conclusion of the 21- day period.

So Hairston can begin practicing and be activated if healthy, after week 6.

We are going to greatly miss his pro bowl talent on the field.............

If healthy, he probably would have beaten out Pears for the starting RT spot. I'm not saying he's a world beater, but he would be an upgrade over what we have now.

From NFL.com:

October 15 Beginning the day after the conclusion of the sixth regular season weekend and continuing through the day after the conclusion of the 11th regular season weekend, clubs are permitted to begin practicing players on Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform and Reserve/Non-Football Injury or Illness for a period not to exceed 21 days. Players may be activated during the 21-day practice period or prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the day after the conclusion of the 21- day period.

So Hairston can begin practicing and be activated if healthy, after week 6.

If healthy, he probably would have beaten out Pears for the starting RT spot. I'm not saying he's a world beater, but he would be an upgrade over what we have now.

Good to know, I thought he was done for the year. Would be great to get him back by mid-season, if healthy.