I think we're overreacting with the game yesterday.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to agree with you but Theisman was adamant the bills defensive starters were out there well into the fourth quarter. What a Super beta douschebag he is.

Don't remind me. I didn't think it could get worse after the Colts homer announcers then I had to listen to him and Snyder's trophy wife talking about her clothing collection.

Don't remind me. I didn't think it could get worse after the Colts homer announcers then I had to listen to him and Snyder's trophy wife talking about her clothing collection.

Believe me, the Bills homer announcers are equally as brutal. Particularly Tasker. Loved him as a Bill, hate him with a white hot steaming hate as an announcer.

Believe me, the Bills homer announcers are equally as brutal. Particularly Tasker. Loved him as a Bill, hate him with a white hot steaming hate as an announcer.

Tasker had a rough day with the Vikes game... I actually thought he was decent until that one, but I don't live locally so have only heard him on the national broadcasts.

I completely agr....wait, what? :huh:

The way I see it is that the Bills only play 3 maybe 4 teams better than the Skins, so the season will not be as painful as the season..

Yea...I will try again

The way I see it is that the Bills only play 3 maybe 4 teams better than the Skins, so the season will not be as painful as the game the other night..

From a coaching standpoint you don't want to show Bilicheat a damn thing as that man is a tape watching fiend.

So, looking at it from that perspective I'd say the Bills coaches didn't game plan at all for the Redskins and most likely won't for the Lions. All they want to do now is make judgments on the players they will need to cut vs the fringe players in Thursdays game.

I'll reserve my judgement on how well this coaching staff does by watching the games that actually matter in the W / L column. EJ may still start the first game and even if he doesn't we don't know if Marrone will try and force Tuel to carry the game. No need no panic just yet