Finding God is so Yesterday....

Bradley Manning has raised the bar in terms of life-changing experiences aimed at convincing the public one has "changed." Used to be that just finding Jesus in prison was enough, now ol' Brad has taken it a step further...in high heels, I suspect.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/22/convicted-leaker-manning-a-woman/2684009/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+usatoday-NewsTopStories+%28News+-+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

corrected.

It might go back to using 'Brenna', so be careful with those fixes.It's a very confused young [thing] who may need to leak more classified documents in order to sort out its identity/gender issues.

The good news for Manning is as of last week, if he were a student in a California public school, he'd be able to play on a girls sports team, use their bathroom, and share the girls' locker room and showers...even without surgery.

Part of me is interested in investing in a private Christian school, but the state is now making the effort to remove tax exempt status from private Christian schools that don't comply with the gender identity law, so I've decided to move toward creating a tampon for men who think they're women.

Edited by LABillzFan