(OT) Couldn't have happened to a better..

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I'm gonna print that picture out...priceless!

205241[/snapback]

Thats probably what he looked like when he had to fork out 4 million dollars for a ring because he was cheating on his wife.

Nah, Kobe cheated on his wife.

He's not even in the same class of scumbag Jason Kidd is.

I remember when he was complaining about fans chanting "wife beater" when he touched the ball at away games.... said it really upset him.

Rome said "Hey Jason... want the fans to not chant 'wife beater'?... Here's an idea... DONT BEAT YOUR WIFE".

Fugging scum bag...

Nah, Kobe cheated on his wife.

He's not even in the same class of scumbag Jason Kidd is.

I remember when he was complaining about fans chanting "wife beater" when he touched the ball at away games.... said it really upset him.

Rome said "Hey Jason... want the fans to not chant 'wife beater'?... Here's an idea... DONT BEAT YOUR WIFE".

Fugging scum bag...

205246[/snapback]

True. But it's still up in the air as to whether Kobe just simply "cheated" on his wife. :lol: I think a rapist is just as bad as a beater.

True. But it's still up in the air as to whether Kobe just simply "cheated" on his wife.  :lol:  I think a rapist is just as bad as a beater.

205250[/snapback]

oh true...

but that has yet to be be proven. We know Kidd beat his wife.

but if Kobe did rape that girl, he is equal scum, no argument here.

What's with all the Kobe hate? I sense racial overtones.

205271[/snapback]

im guessin thats sarcasm... :lol:

i still find it strange that scoring 40 and winning a B-ball game makes everyone forget about those RAPE charges.....

I see so should we wish injuries on ALL of the NBA athletes....because you get bet your ass that most of them screw around on their wives....

As for the rape charges....that is exactly what they are...CHARGES....from a girl that didn't have the guts to even get on the witness stand and wanted to go straight to the "money trial"

I love you all but some of you really need to get your facts straight.....A CHARGE does not equal that he raped the girl...only that she pointed the finger a a millionare stupid enough to take the bait

I see so should we wish injuries on ALL of the NBA athletes....because you get bet your ass that most of them screw around on their wives....

As for the rape charges....that is exactly what they are...CHARGES....from a girl that didn't have the guts to even get on the witness stand and wanted to go straight to the "money trial"

I love you all but some of you really need to get your facts straight.....A CHARGE does not equal that he raped the girl...only that she pointed the finger a a millionare stupid enough to take the bait

205384[/snapback]

is it OK for me to still hate Jason Kidd? He DID beat his wife.

205384[/snapback]

:lol: Oh how you contradict yourself. You're right, a charge is exactly that but if you are going to sit and say that these millionares aren't capable of rape then you're living in a fantasy world. You don't know the story behind the girls backing out of the trial. Do you? None of us know all the circumstances behind it.

:lol: Oh how you contradict yourself. You're right, a charge is exactly that but if you are going to sit and say that these millionares aren't capable of rape then you're living in a fantasy world. You don't know the story behind the girls backing out of the trial. Do you? None of us know all the circumstances behind it.

205392[/snapback]

Your right....none of us DO know....so perhaps you should stop acting like he is giulty of the charge without knowing what actually happened.

I have followed the trial from the beginning

What we know for sure is that the "alleged victim" didn't even want to take the stand and point out her supposid accuser.....she filed her civil suit (aka money trial) before the rape trial had even taken place.....

In America someone is innocent until proven giulty...not the other way around

Your right....none of us DO know....so perhaps you should stop acting like he is giulty of the charge without knowing what actually happened.

I have followed the trial from the beginning

What we know for sure is that the "alleged victim" didn't even want to take the stand and point out her supposid accuser.....she filed her civil suit (aka money trial) before the rape trial had even taken place.....

In America someone is innocent until proven giulty...not the other way around

205422[/snapback]

1) I think he raped her

2) I think she liked it