Worst SuperBowl Winning team

Whatever team Trent Dilfer QB'ed. The Ravens? Brian Billick probably the worst coach to win a SB too.

PTR

I'll agree that Dilfer is one of the worst QB's to win a Super Bowl, but that team beat the previous two teams and the team two years later that represented the AFC. They had Jamal Lewis and Priest Holmes as one of the best one-two punches in the modern era with Johnathon Ogden blocking and Shannon Sharpe to help resemble some passing attack. That D was so nasty that they had four shutouts, only allow 20 points three times, and more than 23 once. Lewis, Woodson, Siragusa, Sam Adams, Jamie Sharper, Michael McCrary, Chris McAlister, Duane Starks, and Peter Boulware were all well respected players at their positions, amassing 37 pro bowls amongst them careers.

IMO, the worst team to win is the 2005 Steelers where they needed the officials to rig the game in their favor. They benefitted from the worst one sided officiating that I have ever seen in a game where I was remaining neutral.

Patriots 01

Giants 91

I think there is a myth around here that that Giants team was a bad team. Far from it. They started 10-0. Finished with the same record as us - 13-3.........Destroyed the Bears in the first round, beat the Niners in the NFC Chamionship game IN Candlestick and then with that great coaching staff came up with a great game plan against us.

That was a helluva team.

Didn't the Giants win the Superbowl with a 9-7 team? That was also a "relatively" bad team that just got hot at the right time and got lucky with a sticky helmet catch.

Jup first one that sprung to my mind.