What is the deal with Mario?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the only criteria I've mentioned are sacks, tackles, win/loss and overall performance. I never mentioned popularity, which I don't think should be a criteria. Don't know how I've given you that impression. Furthermore, if he were getting a journeyman defensive end salary, which I think he might actually deserve, I wouldn't consider him a bust. He's a better than average defensive end..but nothing special.

See below:

Hey..I said Gailey and Nix were a disaster the day they were appointed and Wanny was a mess. I'm just focusing on this one guy's performance which is not of pro-bowl nor hall of fame caliber. Should he be a starting defensive end? sure. He is one of three or four defensive linemen and in the Bills scheme he might be the best of that small group. But given his salary he's what I consider a bust...so far. Hope he proves me wrong and has a pro-bowl season, but until he does...I'm not impressed.

This reads as though having a pro bowl season is how you measure whether or not he's worth his salary.

When you re-read that I'm sure you'll understand how I got that impression.