''Give me a naked woman or give me death!''

I'm conflicted here.

I support her underlying complaint: Women should be able to take their shirts off in public whenever they want. I have absolutely no problem with topless women. It's a beautiful, natural thing.

But I find her hippie stance of self-righteous indignation irritating, self-serving and predictable.

But then again, she's cute, so I tend to lose my focus and kind of forget what we were talking about. Something about boobies I think. Cheers! :beer:

Edited by Cugalabanza

I'm conflicted here.

I support her underlying complaint: Women should be able to take their shirts off whenever they want. I have absolutely no problem with topless women. It's a beautiful, natural thing.

But I find her hippie stance of self-righteous indignation irritating, self-serving and predictable.

But then again, she's cute, so I tend to lose my focus and kind of forget what we were talking about. Something about boobies I think. Cheers! :beer:

The conundrums a pair of breasts can cause for a man.

I'm conflicted here.

I support her underlying complaint: Women should be able to take their shirts off in public whenever they want. I have absolutely no problem with topless women. It's a beautiful, natural thing.

I think we said the same thing, there.

anybody else visit the site?

Edited by Just Jack
removed link