Hackett on CJ Spiller's Role in the Offense

So 85 posts in and you've changed your username?

That's interesting.

My first post was me asking to change my Username (look on the Customer Service forum). It dawned on me after I signed up the potential Avenged Sevenfold jokes that I didn't want to hear over and over. However I couldn't change it until I reached 50 or 75 posts. Not sure which. The option just popped up in my profile one day.

It probably wasn't as interesting as you thought it would be. Sorry.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post was me asking to change my Username (look on the Customer Service forum). It dawned on me after I signed up the potential Avenged Sevenfold jokes that I didn't want to hear over and over. However I couldn't change it until I reached 50 or 75 posts. Not sure which. The option just popped up in my profile one day.

It probably wasn't as interesting as you thought it would be. Sorry.

The best way to handle the the newbie hazing is to say "hey, SJBF, your red cow ain't nothing. Boyst's white cows pwn yours." Try that.

The new name and image is much better then previous, and I am glad you got to chance your name.

The best way to handle the the newbie hazing is to say "hey, SJBF, your red cow ain't nothing. Boyst's white cows pwn yours." Try that.

The new name and image is much better then previous, and I am glad you got to chance your name.

White cows?

Try purple flowers… are is it lavender?

@ProFootballTalk

Doug Marrone isn't crazy about saying workload will make C.J. Spiller vomit http://wp.me/p14QSB-9f0O

True, but man, this organization has a new level of class in the way they handle themselves that I really am enjoying. From EJ answering questions with yes, sir or no, sir and being incredibly polished yet approachable, to Kolb being the ever professional in the way he approaches the competition, to even Marquise goodwin putting his team in front of himself when receiving praise for his

Marrone's comment on Hackett's vomit statement has to be the classiest dressdown I've ever heard

""First off, as far as the comment, obviously, I'm quite different than Coach Hackett in how I express myself," Marrone said.

"I think as coaches we need to be careful of what we say. I said that to Nathaniel and I said that to the team. I think we all knew what he meant but, again, in this day and age, not everybody that’s involved in the game in football, truly understands that. We want to be true professionals in how we represent our sport."

Makes me and my momma proud. Classy as a penguin wearing tap shoes!

Edited by BillsBackersChicago