'Thank you SO much'

The Poojer

I just read through this thread and I have to tell you that you all sound like a bunch of old ninnies bickering in the common area of your old folks' home. I don't this like this--I don't like that...these kids today...no respect...

Now, take your time and figure out exactly how you want to thank me for pointing this out to you.

:D

:nana:

I just read through this thread and I have to tell you that you all sound like a bunch of old ninnies bickering in the common area of your old folks' home. I don't this like this--I don't like that...these kids today...no respect...

Now, take your time and figure out exactly how you want to thank me for pointing this out to you.

You may just lose your victory in "Last post wins" over this....

Mine is simply "Thanks"

I sometimes use "Best." I've always viewed it as short for All the Best, or Best Wishes. I use "Regards," more than "Best," and I normally only sign off with any kind of letter ending if it's an external email.

Unless its maria menunos...she's hot...correct about 'vocal fry'

Thank yooouuaaaahhhh is more annoying than any of these. This is usually uttered by overly dramatic young women who often also have the equally annoying "vocal fry" habit.

How to thank you?? Easy....!@#$ OFF!!!