Bills sign Nick Provo TE, Release OLman

Nanker

thanks 122. I know your a die hard SU fan so I was hoping to get this exact type of post. Of course it could come off as a homer, but I'm not thinking that way. It sounds by the size of this guy that he might be a wild cart shot to add a target to the team. I like the move.

Guilty as charged but it happened by accident i swear lol. My sister through her job gets a lot of tickets for cuse games (both football and basketball). ive seen a bunch of this kid and like him. i was hoping that the Bills would have drafter him last year but hey better late than never.

I really wouldn't be surprised though if they try to add him to the practice squad. I love this kid. Su ran a lot of 2 and 3 te sets in his senior year and he was the stud of the group. I'm just not sure how his game will translate to this uptempo team.

I am still not sure where I have heard really good reviews and thoughts on him? Was he hyped a lot on here?

I know I pushed for him hard. I recall a few others wanting him drafted as well.