So What Would a Successful Season Be For EJ?

Because he is a POS that scammed the Panthers into taking him #1. I can't stand the guy, he should haven't have been allowed to go to Aubrn after the BS he pulled at Florida. I just can't stand the guy

Scammed into the #1 pick ? Newton is an absolute beast 8000 yards in FIRST 2 seasons....panthers D terrible for every game.

I wish the bills were "scammed"

There's also that other part of his game where he runs safeties and cornerbacks over....still looking for the scam.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So how did it get so popular to start every question with the word "so"? So where did that come from?

The same place that ending your phrASE...with a high inflectION, and emphasis on the END, came from. (But you only do at the end of phrases separated by commas)

Dartmouth. First time I ever heard either thing? Dartmouth people.

IF I had to bet? I'd lay $1k on there, over anywhere else. It's the land where the conformist tool originates. :lol: It is his/her natural habitat. So, (:lol:) why wouldn't the place where they all refer to each other in terms of the year they graduate, rather than, their names, be the very best place for making eveybody start sentences with "so"?

For me, like Wilson last year, he must play so well that he is the unmistakable Bills starting QB. That is his first metric, the second being able to read defenses and make the right decisions in key moments, thirdly, stay healthy, fourthly, managing the game where we beat the teams we should be beating, and are close in games where we are the underdogs.

For me, you can't measure individual success by wins and losses. There's 54 other guys on the roster and a plethora of coaching staff that get credit or blame for that. For EJ, I would rate him successful if he has less turnovers than touchdowns. It's been proven many times that the single greatest predictor of a team's success is their turnover ratio. One of the biggest problems with Fitzpatrick these last years was turnovers. When you add his fumbles to his interceptions, he's clearly not all that good. I expect EJ to make mistakes in his rookie year. I just hope that for every mistake/turnover, that we see production offensively.