[OT] Prince Harry screws up!

LabattBlue

I think they're being overly harsh. He went to a costume party as Rommel. What about people who go to costume parties as a devil, Jack the Ripper, the Grim Reaper, "Jason" etc. All murderers.

Bad judement considering he's a royal, but he's also still a kid. Don't they all make bad judgement decisions at that age? He apologised immediately.

I think they're being overly harsh. He went to a costume party as Rommel.  What about people who go to costume parties as a devil, Jack the Ripper, the Grim Reaper, "Jason" etc.  All murderers.

Bad judement considering he's a royal, but he's also still a kid. Don't they all make bad judgement decisions at that age? He apologised immediately.

204003[/snapback]

EXACTLY. People go dressed a Bin laden, and many other "evil" figures. It was a COSTUME ball. He didn't join the Nazi Party and run around yelling Seig heil, he wore a costume to a costume ball.

Was it a bad choice on his part, Hell Yeah!, but the media is doing their best to MAKE people infuriated.

I saw an article that showed that in a poll of Brits, only 37% were upset by his costume, yet the media seems to think that it is their DUTY to convince the other 63% that they are wrong. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: