The Rise and Fall (?) of Vic Carucci

I thought Vic has been covering the Browns for a few years now? You guys make it seem like he is just going to start covering them this year for the first time

I only learned of it recently and was surprised he went from a national media gig (NFL.com) to a local job that is more PR than true journalism.

The Cleveland Browns are named after poop and everything about them stinks. Cleveland is an even bigger factory of sadness than Buffalo. Holy moly

Do you post elsewhere? Or is the term "factory of sadness" just really catching on in respect to Cleveland? Because on another board i frequent, all the Cleveland fans use that phrase to describe their sports fandom and have for some time now

on the wall, 99 problems on the wall.

And a B word ain't one... probably because we spend too much time on a message board. :doh:

Chris Brown already has that Jig with the Bills.

Are you suggesting that in addition to being their shill, they make him do a funny dance?

The Cleveland Browns are named after poop and everything about them stinks. Cleveland is an even bigger factory of sadness than Buffalo. Holy moly

From a modern era championship standpoint, IIRC, they're actually a lateral factory of sadness (you need to go back to the 1948 Indians). Taking into consideration the NBA, NHL and MLB, they're a proportionately larger factory, but with more opportunity to bust that goose egg.