Neccecary Roughness

Not sure if anybody watches the show, but long story short, it's about a football player on the New York Hawks (fictional team because they can't use real NFL team names.) Anyway, he got in trouble and the coach decided to trade him to Buffalo. The whole episode last night was about how he didn't wanna go there. He would have went anywhere else, except Buffalo.

At first it didn't bother me, because it seemed that they basically chose a random city with a football team. But then the rest of the episode was about how he didn't mind be traded, just to to Buffalo, where the "Weather was cold, and the team was colder." He also said of the women in Buffalo that "A Buffalo 10 is like a New York 3!"

It just made me angry that they portrayed Buffalo as the last place in the world that anybody would want to live, and the last team anybody would want to play for. Maybe I'm over reacting, but still. Between this and Brady's hotel comments, I'm sick of being the joke of the league.

We all are. I'm a little offended that they couldn't think of another name for the program. I mean, Necessary Roughness is a pretty renowned (and underrated) football movie starring Scott Bakula, Sinbad and Kathy Ireland in her absolute prime.

This is what I thought the discussion was going to be about when I opened it. At first I was like, yess, then I was like booo!!!