fantasy football

Best of luck to all in fantasy. I am not a huge poster here, and I would advise no one playing a fantasy league with a poster they know nothing about.

were kind of a family here. As dysfunctional as we may be at times. But I'm pretty sure any regular on here would be trusted.

I won the league last year (humble brag) and I received all my winnings promptly. It was only a twenty dollar entry fee, so if someone had wanted to steal my twenty bucks, ill just let them take it along with the bad karma that comes with that sort of thing.

Edited by FluffHead

I won the league last year (humble brag) and I received all my winnings promptly. It was only a twenty dollar entry fee, so if someone had wanted to steal my twenty bucks, ill just let them take it along with the bad karma that comes with that sort of thing.

I'd like to join this league this year. (My turn for a humble brag:) I won a different TBD league last year, but it was somewhat watered down since a few of the owners seemingly gave up about halfway thru. I think having an entry fee, albeit a small token one like $20, better ensures that owners are more active in their play.

I mean it's nice to know you'll win when an opponent leaves a player on a bye in their lineup or doesn't bench an injured player, etc., but at the same time it cheapens the W.

Anyway, please keep me posted as I'd be happy to play against my fellow TBDers.

Edited by uncle flap