Western NY-ers, I need your dining advice!

Which Tahous' location is better? I hear the original is filthy, but the new one doesn't taste as good...

The original, if you insist on going to Tahous. Or you could go to DogTown which is much better, nicer, and isn't next door to a clinic and homeless shelter.

The original, if you insist on going to Tahous. Or you could go to DogTown which is much better, nicer, and isn't next door to a clinic and homeless shelter.

Ok, maybe I'll do that than. I'm not looking for food poisoning or hepititis, which is what it's sounding like Tahous provides at no charge. Are all of these plates basically the same things, with choice of dogs or burgers in top with the hot sauce, and a choice of 2 of home fries, macaroni salad, and baked beans on the bottom?

I mean business-to-business are they all the same...

Edited by BuffalothruMyVeins

Ok, maybe I'll do that than. I'm not looking for food poisoning or hepititis, which is what it's sounding like Tahous provides at no charge. Are all of these plates basically the same things, with choice of dogs or burgers in top with the hot sauce, and a choice of 2 of home fries, macaroni salad, and baked beans on the bottom?

I mean business-to-business are they all the same...

They're all pretty much identical. The only real deviation is some of the suburb Hots places will give you more meat options like chicken fingers, chicken wings, or sometimes even grilled cheese sandwiches on top.

The usual is mac salad, homefries, two cheeseburgers, everything on all. Rarely does anyone opt for beans on their plate. Everything includes mustard, onions, and a meat based hot sauce. I like to add generous amounts of ketchup and red hot and then mix the whole thing up so that each bite you get a little mac, some home fries, and meat.

DogTown offers a plate called the Triple Threat. Two cheeseburgers and one dog. Thats my go to.