training camp tickets

I am a huge Bills fan from Texas and am planning on coming to training camp again this year, only problem is I am coming in for the first night practice and can not get the free tickets they give away prior to camp. If anyone can help me out with tickets I would really appreciate it. I will be more than happy to pay someone to help me out. Thanks

I'll try my best guys, need a final ticket count ASAP. Making a call to my rep on thurs

In exact same predicament, coming in for a Family Reunion on Saturday, can only attend the Sunday Night

Camp. I need six tickets if at all possible. Would be much appreciated.

I'd love a few tickets aswell, im military and live out in phoenix.... if at all possible the tickets for the 5th of August seeing how ill only be home for a few days.... Thanks man!

Holy cripes. Easy on me guys. As code monkey already stated, there is usually a limit as to how many tickets go out to each season ticket holder. I happen to be in pretty good standing with my rep so I might get an extra ticket or 2 but I can tell you I probably won't be able to pull 6 extra per practice here. But I'll let everyone know when I know. They will go out in order of reply, IF I even get any extras.

Wish me luck guys.

Holy cripes. Easy on me guys. As code monkey already stated, there is usually a limit as to how many tickets go out to each season ticket holder. I happen to be in pretty good standing with my rep so I might get an extra ticket or 2 but I can tell you I probably won't be able to pull 6 extra per practice here. But I'll let everyone know when I know. They will go out in order of reply, IF I even get any extras.

Wish me luck guys.

Just epic of you, I really hope you can come through, but appreciate the effort either way.

I don't think I'll need any tickets but I do have a few questions. I'll be in Pittsford on Wed. 7 August (from Virginia) and can attend the morning practice that day, so here's what I need to know. One, do I need tickets for that practice? I'm assuming at this point that I don't. Two, when will we know whether that (or any other) practice will be open to the public? Three, do I have to park off-site and take a shuttle to SJF? Anyone know where that parking area is? Any help with these issues will be deeply appreciated........ ;o)

Ok everyone that was excited about getting tickets. I got boned.

Apparently the information regarding the training camp was sent to my previous address, where my idiot post man must have returned to sender and because its so late, they are now all sold out. According to my rep, there is a possibility that more tickets will be issued but not 100% sure yet. I have requests in for every practice but its looking like 2 is all I'm going to get if that happens. Sorry everyone. I blame the post office for this.

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/article/20130711/SPORTS03/307110027/Buffalo-Bills-training-camp-night-practice-tickets

Tickets for the Buffalo Bills first two night practices will be available starting at 9 a.m. Friday morning at three Rochester-area Verizon Wireless locations.The free tickets are required to the evening sessions (6:10 p.m. to 9 p.m.) at St. John Fisher College and can be obtained at the following Verizon stores at 1150 Jefferson Road in Henrietta, 3120 West Ridge Road in Greece and Cobblestone Court, 8000 Pittsford-Victor Road in Victor.

Thanks for your help guys. I hate to keep asking for this huge favor but I have already purchased a pair of plane tickets so I could go to that first night practice, if there is anyone that could swing by one of the Verizon stores and pick me up a pair for July 28th I would be very appreciative. If anyone can help please pm me. Thanks again

Ok. Update everyone. I've got plenty of tickets to go around. Went to all 3 locations this morning in Rochestwr to make sure I had enough for everyone. So as it goes, right now I have the following people accounted for with how many tickets they get:

Spillertime- 2

Fluffhead- 2

Tu-Toned- 6

NisherJr- ???

If anyone else needs tickets or if any of you guys want more, just let me know. I've got enough to go around.

All I ask is for $5 per ticket (Pays for my gas from Buffalo to Rochester and back and dinner at StickyLips)

If anyone else needs any, please let me know.

The tickets I have are for the first 2 practices. On July 28, and August 5th.

Edited by mrags

My family went nuts and got a bunch too and we have extras. Spillertime and Fluffhead let me know what you are doing as I had 2 each reserved for you as well.

I have 9 extra (maybe more depending upon spillertime and fluffhead) for July 28 and 8 for August 5.

We live in Rochester so I don't need any money. PM me your postal address and how many, first come first serve.

Ok. Update everyone. I've got plenty of tickets to go around. Went to all 3 locations this morning in Rochestwr to make sure I had enough for everyone. So as it goes, right now I have the following people accounted for with how many tickets they get:

Spillertime- 2

Fluffhead- 2

Tu-Toned- 6

NisherJr- ???

If anyone else needs tickets or if any of you guys want more, just let me know. I've got enough to go around.

All I ask is for $5 per ticket (Pays for my gas from Buffalo to Rochester and back and dinner at StickyLips)

Any chance you can mail my tickets to me? I will pay you $10.00 per ticket, plus postage and any other cost that

you might have. I could send you an off board e-mail with my name and address, and then you can reply with

your contact info. I can't belive that you came through, much indebted. You are a man of your word.

Open invitation for anyone that needs tickets. Was expecting quite a few of you that needed them. Sorry to request any cash at all from anyone but the fact is that if I didn't have a bunch of people interested I probobaly wouldn't have went. I'm sure my rep could have found me a few tickets for me. In all it was a $60+ trip with gas and tolls. Was just looking to recoup some of that.

No biggie though. Had a fun time driving around to all the locations and my buddy said "if nobody else wants the tickets, well just get in real early with some scotch tape and tape all 38 tickets to 38 seats and claim them all as taken for people waiting and have the whole section to ourselves.

I'm thinking about it. Lol

Either way, if anyone needs tickets, let me know.

Ok everyone. I was thinking about everything after a few days at work. I could care less about getting any money for the tickets. So I'm letting them all go for nothing. No need to pay me anything. Just happy to help fellow Bills fans out and give them a chance to watch the new team for the first 2 night practices. I've got plenty of tickets. If you are interested in going and still need tickets, please reply here for a count and let me know how many you need. After that, please email me so that we can exchange information of where to send the tickets.

I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to go that wants to, so please be considerate when asking for tickets. At this point right now I've got about 28 left for the 1st night and 32 for the 2nd. Please let me know if you still need/want tickets so I can get them out.

Thanks again

Mragyina@gmail.com

Another bump for free tickets to either practice on the 28th or 5th. Got plenty left. Anyone interested is gonna have to either meet me somewhere here, or at the bus stop on the way. Seems a little late to send any via mail at tho point. If anyone needs any, please let me know sooner than later.

Spillertime- 2

Fluffhead- 2

Tu-Toned- 6

NisherJr- ???

Id like 2 for the 5th sir, but i wont be in town until the end of next week. id gladly pay for them.

Edited by NisherJr