Hastert's Pants are on fire

Mickey

Hastert went on Fox and hinted that Soros gets his money from drug groups in favor of legalizing drugs, ie, drug cartels. When Soros called him on it he said he was talking about Soros having donated money to a number of groups in favor of legalizing drugs. BS. Soros gives money to those groups and on Fox Hastert was talking about where Soros gets his money from so he couldn't have meant the groups he donates to. The crap Hastert was throwing out there was just that and his backpedal dance is disingenuous and implausible. It is no secret where Soros gets his money and regardless of what you think of him or his political tastes, he certainly doesn't get money from drug cartels and hinting that he does on national TV is a disgraceful, shameful performance by the Speaker of the freakin' House.

Here are the details complete with quotes:

Hastert caught in a lie

Hastert went on Fox and hinted that Soros gets his money from drug groups in favor of legalizing drugs, ie, drug cartels.  When Soros called him on it he said he was talking about Soros having donated money to a number of groups in favor of legalizing drugs.  BS.  Soros gives money to those groups and on Fox Hastert was talking about where Soros gets his money from so he couldn't have meant the groups he donates to.  The crap Hastert was throwing out there was just that and his backpedal dance is disingenuous and implausible.  It is no secret where Soros gets his money and regardless of what you think of him or his political tastes, he certainly doesn't get money from drug cartels and hinting that he does on national TV is a disgraceful, shameful performance by the Speaker of the freakin' House.

Here are the details complete with quotes:

Hastert caught in a lie

15290[/snapback]

That's stupid. I thought everyone knew Soros got his money by !@#$ing over the British equivalent of the Federal Reserve.

:blink::P:w00t: That story just makes me smile. "Hey, Limeys! I'm going to use my bazillion-dollar wealth to short the pound sterling and wreck your currency...because I can!"

That's stupid.  I thought everyone knew Soros got his money by !@#$ing over the British equivalent of the Federal Reserve. 

:blink:  :P  :w00t:  That story just makes me smile.  "Hey, Limeys!  I'm going to use my bazillion-dollar wealth to short the pound sterling and wreck your currency...because I can!"

15296[/snapback]

And also makes you wonder why Soros would be against opening up global markets. Makes it a bit harder to profit on disinformation.

Jesus H. Christ. A politician who lies? It's a good thing that's a children's rhyme, because if it were actually true, we wouldn't have a "State of the Union" address, we'd have a "Scheduled Marshmallow Roast off your Representative's Hickey Freeman Ensemble."

Mick, I just know you're going to pile on when a Democrat does the same thing - since it only happens about everyday. :devil:

Is Hastert running for President? Get a grip Mick.

15388[/snapback]

The question isn't about Soros, it is that the Speaker of the House is willing to go on national TV and lie his fanny off. Call me crazy but that bothers me a wee bit.

I am not overcome with sympathy for Soros by any means.

I thought the Republicans were all about moral values and character.

Jesus H. Christ.  A politician who lies?  It's a good thing that's a children's rhyme, because if it were actually true, we wouldn't have a "State of the Union" address, we'd have a "Scheduled Marshmallow Roast off your Representative's Hickey Freeman Ensemble."

Mick, I just know you're going to pile on when a Democrat does the same thing - since it only happens about everyday. :)

15432[/snapback]

So many lies, so little time. I'm sure my buddies on the right can hold up their end in making sure no democratic lies evade scrutiny like the time Kerry claimed to be Irish on St. Patrick's Day. I'm just holding up my end of the line here. You see, I'm all about responsibility. :devil:

The funny thing is that we will probably see this gradually trickle through the internet as some new startling revelation about Soros, that he is financed by drug cartels. I've always wanted to pull one of these in court:

"Okay Mr. Soandso, is true that you brutally murdered your mother when she stumbled upon you taking lewd liberties with the family hamster?" When the other side objects you look at the jury with your best "can you beleive this guy?" look and before the Judge rules on it, you hold up you hand and say "Withdrawn". It is best done while appearing to be referring to something that looks like an arrest report.

The Fox guy was doing that with this interview. "Is it true that Soros gets his money from drug cartels?"

It took 3 years to get to this point?

15563[/snapback]

Give me a friggin' break. Do you have any idea how tiresome it gets, deleting a couple hundred posts a day? Boomer will ultimately wear me out...I can only delete posts for a few days before I give up in disgust. Boomer'll keep being an idiot forever...

Give me a friggin' break.  Do you have any idea how tiresome it gets, deleting a couple hundred posts a day?  Boomer will ultimately wear me out...I can only delete posts for a few days before I give up in disgust.  Boomer'll keep being an idiot forever...

15606[/snapback]

Its called consistancy ,besides theses intellectuals are really boring ,now who would you rather have covering your back those wishy washy types or me ? I mean really whats a message board wihtout a good bigot.?:devil:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Its called consistancy ,besides theses intellectuals are really boring ,now who would you rather have covering your back those wishy washy types or me ? I mean really whats a message board wihtout a good bigot.?:devil:

15612[/snapback]

My posts are far too long, and too intellectual, and can sometimes outright complement far right posters. Damnit, I'm just the PERFECT candidate for 'wishy washy'. The only response to one of my posts is 'hey lemming' or :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: or 'Muslim lover' or something to that effect. Ohhh YEAH, that's how I like it! I mean, hey yo, you #@!!@# #!@# !@#!@ conservative !@#!@#, I love this #!@#!

:):):huh::lol:

Humor is the only way to get your point across without offending sometimes.

:lol:

My posts are far too long, and too intellectual, and can sometimes outright complement far right posters. Damnit, I'm just the PERFECT candidate for 'wishy washy'. The only response to one of my posts is 'hey lemming' or  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:  or 'Muslim lover' or something to that effect. Ohhh YEAH, that's how I like it! I mean, hey yo, you #@!!@# #!@# !@#!@ conservative !@#!@#, I love this #!@#!

:devil:  :)  :)  :huh:

Humor is the only way to get your point across without offending sometimes.

:lol:

15616[/snapback]

Many peeople on this board do not have a sense of humor , especially the moderators :lol::lol:

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
Many peeople on this board do not have a sense of humor , especially the moderators :)  :)

15742[/snapback]

You'd better hope they find one very soon, I imagine. Luckily I'm not a hard-a$$, or a moderator... it must be tough monitoring this motley crew of ours! HAHA

:devil:

15612[/snapback]

Yes, like I said, you're consistently an idiot.