[closed]I Despise The Schedule Makers!!

OK, sorry if this has been covered in another thread, but I just heard where six of the teams we are playing this year are coming off byes. We JUST went through that crap season as well. Two years in a row? Hardly seems like coincidence. Do we not have a hard enough time making the playoffs without NFL officials stacking the deck against us as much as humanly possible? I wish someone from team would call the NFL out on this B.S. because it's just not right.

Rant over.

Is this where you heard it?

http://forums.twobil...cheduling-woes/

no, as a matter of fact poster acknowledges that this has been covered in another thread, and then proceeds to start his/her own thread. ... i'm pretty sure this is ok. me, i'm thinking of starting a thread on Vick to Buffalo rumors for olde tyme's sake.

jw

OK, sorry if this has been covered in another thread, but I just heard where six of the teams we are playing this year are coming off byes. We JUST went through that crap season as well. Two years in a row? Hardly seems like coincidence. Do we not have a hard enough time making the playoffs without NFL officials stacking the deck against us as much as humanly possible? I wish someone from team would call the NFL out on this B.S. because it's just not right.

Rant over.

You know what I learned about schedules when Chuck Knox took over the Bills. Schedule doesn't matter at all, what doesn't break you makes you stronger.

If you have a good team you want to play the best to learn how to beat them and become the best. just my 2 cents.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.