Monster Muscle

If I were a pro football player, I would never release photos of myself after a workout.

Even if a player is not using PEDs the photos can cast suspicion on a player and make him more susceptible to the randomized drug testing that is allowed under the CBA.

Do your job and keep a low profile. Don't be vain.

That would be my advice.

If I were a pro football player, I would never release photos of myself after a workout.

Even if a player is not using PEDs the photos can cast suspicion on a player and make him more susceptible to the randomized drug testing that is allowed under the CBA.

That would be my advice.

I would tend to agree but if you're clean and you have nothing to worry about, who cares?

That would be my advice.

YE OLE recalls an astute observation during a Cardinals game. Believe it was Phil Simms who stated "David Boston needs to worry more about playing WR in the NFL than being on the cover of'Beefcake Monthly"

I would tend to agree but if you're clean and you have nothing to worry about, who cares?

Does anyone remember the pics of LaRon Landry?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://api.ning.com/files/RwWjcregiv*T6BFfZ64dk5giIVQlgQ2PjqK5KV97U6UV9yXkvZnaSeDCQtd3CTp4hvyu1fn9OzzDoDgDh1jU*39uM-zfqO8J/laron3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.balleralert.com/profiles/blogs/morning-wood-laron-landry-ny-jets&h=400&w=255&sz=21&tbnid=Taiemik9QXm6dM:&tbnh=102&tbnw=65&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dlaron%2Blandry%2Bpics%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=laron+landry+pics&usg=__tAHWMwQfDVRix1fdxtbW3Nc5ZbQ=&docid=qYPbm8r75fpcGM&sa=X&ei=f03HUYWrGouViQebnICwCQ&ved=0CEEQ9QEwBg&dur=522

Let's just say for the sake of discussion that Landry's clean.

But if the NFL decides that they believe he's using PEDs they can make life miserable for him, visiting him any time, numerous times, and demanding that he provide a witnessed sample.

In a worst-case scenario, the NFL's enforcement people could make life miserable for someone they suspect of using PEDs. In theory, if that person becomes irritated, ornery, and uncooperative, they could make his life even worse.

6' 8" ?? and only 320??? with that upper body physique??

They all lie about their real weight, Ted Washington "only" weighed 325 when we all know that is was more like 380-400.

Veldheer probably goes 360 now, probably looking at doing strongman down the road.