Last Call at RF365

Hello Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY I've been allowed to post!! WHEEEEEEE!!!! ....after days of waiting for 'approval'. I didn't think this Club would let me join!

This site makes my brain bleed. It's soooooo hard to navigate! Hopefully I'll pick it up. And so many of you all have different names!! I'm trying to keep them straight.

I have pined for you guys. Thanks to whomever set this up so we can keep in touch.

The mocking is intimidating but I shall try to endure it. Can you imagine the darkness if these kids read some/most of my posts from 365??!!! Ahhh!!! I'd be butchered! But thankfully my boys let me ramble at will and I love them for that!!

Joma, man........I'd love to read your infamous 'deleted' posts!!! What on earth did you say that was sooooooooooo offensive(?), intolerable that it had to be deleted???!!! I gots to know!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK.....I see Joma, ddd, and Goose..........

Jerry Jabber= Steve??....Jethro Tull is Anello.......and that's everyone I recognize. Is anyone else here that I know??

What are the lil' Buffalos under peoples' names??? .....and what are 'warning points'??? (I don't want any of those!!)

So....Bills football talk.....I want E.J. to start at Quarterback. Just go all in!!! Kolb's 30....T.J.'s gonna be 29. I've seen what they have and I don't want any!! Let E.J. loose!!! I think it'd be kinda fun....especially if he's really good. Wouldn't that be a kicker?

You guys have any preferences on who starts??

I wish Bobbie were here! I'm missin' him hard!

Go Bills!!

Jerry Jabber= Steve??....Jethro Tull is Anello.......and that's everyone I recognize. Is anyone else here that I know??

What are the lil' Buffalos under peoples' names??? .....and what are 'warning points'??? (I don't want any of those!!)

So....Bills football talk.....I want E.J. to start at Quarterback. Just go all in!!! Kolb's 30....T.J.'s gonna be 29. I've seen what they have and I don't want any!! Let E.J. loose!!! I think it'd be kinda fun....especially if he's really good. Wouldn't that be a kicker?

Go Bills!!

Jackson was cut. A while ago. The kids knew it 30 seconds after it happened. Can you imagine the darkness if the kids were this uninformed? The ignorance is intimidating but I shall try to endure!

Worst cookie ever............

''Jackson was cut. A while ago. The kids knew it 30 seconds after it happened. Can you imagine the darkness if the kids were this uninformed? The ignorance is intimidating but I shall try to endure!''

T.J. was cut Monday.......eh...........so I was off a few days. I get all my Bills info from my guys so I missed the news.

'the ignorance is intimidating but I shall try to endure''.....Slam! That's funny right there.........See what ya did there. You took my words and turned 'em around on me. Ha.....ha...........eh........

You're no Joma.............

Peace cookie monster.............

Go Bills!!

That's me! How have you been? I actually found RF365 from Twobillsdrive years ago as they used to post the Bills articles that were written when the site had authors (Connor Byrne & Anthony Bialy).

In regards to the QB competition, I'm not sure who will be the starter come Week 1. I need to see Kolb & Manuel during training camp & preseason to get a better evaluation of these guys. I just hope that neither one of these guys are "training camp monsters" like Trent Edwards & Keith Ellison (guys that looked great in training camp & preseason, but were terrible in the regular season).

I sent you a message so make sure you check your mailbox on your profile.

Edited by Jerry Jabber

Steve!! I kinda figured that was you from the 'LOOK OUT!!' quote! Soooooooooo great to reconnect with you guys.

With Jackson gone the only contenders are Kolb, E.J. and Tuel??? YIKES!! It looks bleak!! I cannot imagine anyone, including these 3 dudes, being worse than Trent Edwards!! I've tried to repress any memories of him. He was agonizingly unwatchable!!

Steve!! I kinda figured that was you from the 'LOOK OUT!!' quote! Soooooooooo great to reconnect with you guys.

With Jackson gone the only contenders are Kolb, E.J. and Tuel??? YIKES!! It looks bleak!! I cannot imagine anyone, including these 3 dudes, being worse than Trent Edwards!! I've tried to repress any memories of him. He was agonizingly unwatchable!!

Good morning! Didn't expect to see you on here so early. The QB competition will be between Kolb & Manuel, Tuel most likely will be the 3rd stringer (I have no clue if Marrone & co will try and keep Brad Smith as the 3rd string/emergency QB like Cooter did). I would love to say that both Kolb & Manuel are better than Capt. Checkdown & Fitzpathetic, but I need to see them in action with the Bills.

Anymore updates from Hugo?

If you haven't done it already, checkout your mail from your profile, you'll see messages from Jethro/anello, Joma & myself.

Steve/JJ......I got an email from Hugo 2 days ago...It said, ''Connie. Just sit tight. We will resolve this ASAP.''

I'm confident he'll get the site up and running. He and his partner are really working hard on it.

Steve/JJ......I got an email from Hugo 2 days ago...It said, ''Connie. Just sit tight. We will resolve this ASAP.''

I'm confident he'll get the site up and running. He and his partner are really working hard on it.

Thanks for the update!

We'll be 'home' soon........this'll be an adventure!

I am just so very grateful that Jethro Tull/ Anello started this thread and gave us all the opportunity to find each other. That was so thoughtful of him. I was going nuts without you guys!

We'll be 'home' soon........this'll be an adventure!

I am just so very grateful that Jethro Tull/ Anello started this thread and gave us all the opportunity to find each other. That was so thoughtful of him. I was going nuts without you guys!

It's nice to be able to stay connected. After a couple of weeks, I thought RF365 kicked the bucket for good.

Goose was having a problem with his email getting verified, that's why he was only able to post once. Hopefully he'll be back on here soon.

It's nice to be able to stay connected. After a couple of weeks, I thought RF365 kicked the bucket for good.

Goose was having a problem with his email getting verified, that's why he was only able to post once. Hopefully he'll be back on here soon.

Bless his heart! That's gotta be frustrating!! Hey Goose, if you're reading this, Good morning!! I hope you can post SOON!

Later fellas...........

COWGIRL! glad you made it- always great to read your "from the heart" point of view! it is a little twilight zoney to see your logo on this site.

we just need to get goose back up and running and hopefully joma will cool down.

i thought buffalo bob had a login here too- he won't need an avatar at least. i thought gary g was here too. DDD has been here for a while- he's a veteran.

-

you didn't know t-jack was cut? shame on you!

COWGIRL! glad you made it- always great to read your "from the heart" point of view! it is a little twilight zoney to see your logo on this site.

we just need to get goose back up and running and hopefully joma will cool down.

i thought buffalo bob had a login here too- he won't need an avatar at least. i thought gary g was here too. DDD has been here for a while- he's a veteran.

-

you didn't know t-jack was cut? shame on you!

Haven't heard from Bflobob yet. I wonder if SLH will chime in?

Haven't heard from Bflobob yet. I wonder if SLH will chime in?

I emailed Bobbie a few times. I heard from him 2 days ago. I just asked him again to come over here and play..........

I heard from Goose and you all are right. He's still having verification problems............

Nellie.........I know!! You all should've mentioned that T-Jack got the boot!! Man, what a waste of a contract, ya know? That was pointless!! Horrible move by OBD!!

Did you all hear that Ochocinco story?? Wild!!

http://www.cnn.com/2...ad-johnson-jail

I thought it was harsh! First da judge gives him community service and just because he slapped his lawyers butt, she got miffed and threw him in jail!!...It seemed impulsive to me. Poor Ouch-o.

Edited by Cowgirl

Storytime with Cowgirl:

So........I go to three counties and pick up specimens which I then process and take to Fed Ex in Lexington for shipment. I have to be there by 8:45pm. Tonight I left my last pick up and as sometimes happens........I was running late. Ugh! It's the worst feeling. The mad dash to Fed Ex. I have, however, NEVER missed a drop off in 3 years!!

I had 15 minutes to get to Fed Ex and I really need about 25. I left Central Baptist Hospital and this chick in front of me was crawling along in the parking lot going ever so gently over the five or so speed bumps on the way to the exit.

I had no time to wait.......I passed her on the left and plowed over those speed bumps goin' about 30. I turned toward downtown Lexington, on a Friday night, mind you! It was lookin' bleak!!

I had 13 minutes! Tick....tick......tick......I started some lamaze breathing and just tried to calm down. I got lucky with the lights. They were green most of the way.

I thought 'if I make it to Main Street by 8:40pm, I might just make it!!' I approached Main Streeet. It was 8:38pm. There was a dude in front of me. The light turned yellow and instead of turning left, the MFer stopped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I screamed, 'Why God!!!!!!!!!!!!' and I beat the steering wheel. I couldn't believe he freakin' stopped on yellow!!My window was rolled down as was his...Ruh....roh..........

He was not pleased with my outburst. I buried my face in my hands and continued with the lamaze breathing.........FINALLY the light turned green and 'ol dude wanted to punish me or something for being so impatient so he just sat there!!!!!! Are you kidding me??!!!!!!!!! He looked at me in his rear view mirror to make his point.

Please!..........I just passed the jackhole on the right, pulled it left really sharp and fast in front of him and off I went.

I got to Fed Ex at 8:46:23........ The chick at the counter whom I've known for years said, 'Don't worry.......you're fine.'

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!! That was a close one!!

When that happens, I start thinking of all the times during the day when I could have shaved 30 seconds or 2 minutes here or there..........it's exhausting!

Football is a game or inches and my job is a game of seconds...........Charge!

No wonder I've had a speeding ticket and 3 wrecks since I've had this job! It's rough playing beat the clock. I swear I hear the 'Mission Impossible' theme song playing in my head............

It's midnight and I still haven't calmed down...............breathe Cowgirl...........breathe..................

Later fellas.............

I just got an email from Bobbie......He said he's waiting for the real thing. Hopefully the site will be back up soon. 'Til then.......no Bbob..........

I posted this here yesterday, but it got transferred to the Stadium Wall. Sadly over the years, I drank a lot of OBD kool-aid, especially last year with Wannstedt as the DC, Mario Williams coming to the Bills and how the defensive front 4 was going to wreak havoc on teams (none of which came to fruition). So far I like the early reports from the defense, but it's still very early in the process so I'm not taking any sips of the OBD kool-aid just yet.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/158942-break-time-for-alonso-bills-teammates/

http://www.buffalone...ills-drive-1004

Tim Graham & Mark Gaughan from the Buffalo News provide their analysis of the 4 weeks of OTA's. What I liked hearing from the commentary is that the new defense is most most aggressive it's been since Gregg Williams was the HC. Sounds like Kiko Alonzo is fast, so hopefully that will translate into him being able to cover TE's & RB's in space (something the Bills LB's have been absolutely horrible about for years). A training camp/preseason battle to watch out for is Alex Carrington & Alan Branch.

Steve, I LOVE reading that about Alonzo!! Man I hope it's true!! The Bills run defense has been basically non existent for years. I was a huge Puz fan but even I had to admit that the majority of his tackles were downfield.........wayyyyy downfield.

I'd love the Bills to have a guy who could smack a running back and bring him to a complete stop at the line of scrimmage! BAM! Here's hoping......

Any good news about the Offense??? I really hope Chandler brings it this year. He's a huge, strong guy and I think he has so much potential. I hope he becomes the Bills version of Gronk. Again......here's hoping............

I got an email from Goose this morning. They sent him his password but it still doesn't work! He's soooooo frustrated. I just think it's so bizarre that he could post that first day over here then all of a sudden he couldn't...........What a mess.

Edited by Cowgirl