Cruise - Who has been on one and recommendations.

I agree, it's one of the reasons I love ncl. No set dining times, tables as big as your group.

RC has what they call "my time dining" and we could always get a table for two when my wife and I went. That said, dining with a larger group and getting to know some different folks can be fun too.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RC has what they call "my time dining" and we could always get a table for two when my wife and I went. That said, dining with a larger group and getting to know some different folks can be fun too.

How full was the cruise? Unless they've improved recently, when I tried any time dining on the other cruise lines, the waits were crazy.

I've never been on a cruise, but have been thinking about finally taking one. Not to sound anti-social, but do they still make you sit with a group for meals? Sorry but I have no interest in paying $$$ to dine with strangers.

To chime in, when I was on the Princess Sapphire, there was Traditional Dining (same time, same people) and four other Anytime Dining rooms, two Specialty Dining (additional charge), plus the buffett and room serivce. So it's easy enough to dine alone.