Survivor : Blood vs Water

Just Jack

• 3 months later...

An article with some more info on the show, it's returning players, again...

http://tv.yahoo.com/...-150437285.html

Possible cast spoilers at this link (good news, no Hantz's listed)...

http://www.realitybl...013_May_13_cast

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I didn't read much on this season. Are they supposed to be paired couples comepeting together or against each other?

Are they supposed to be paired couples comepeting together or against each other?

From what I've read, the returning players will be on one tribe playing against their loved ones to start the game. Should make the post merge game much more interesting.

Also be interesting to see if the three returning players who already won a million dollars and their loved ones are targeted first.

From what I've read, the returning players will be on one tribe playing against their loved ones to start the game. Should make the post merge game much more interesting.

Also be interesting to see if the three returning players who already won a million dollars and their loved ones are targeted first.

I'm sure that they "should be" a target, but for some reason most people don't think straight.

You think Tina would like her daughter hitting on a tribe mate?

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• 4 weeks later...

This was a very strong way to start the season, IMO. There is a LOT going on already. Rupert clearly hasn't changed a bit...Colton hasn't changed a bit...and Tyson's penis has already made an appearance.

Love the various dynamics in play, and it's very interesting to see the way people are having to really think about their comments and actions or suffer the consequences.

I'm thinking this has the potential to be a very good season of Survivor.

Marissa looked seriously PISSED post-vote. I don't know if it was how Gervase went on and on gloating after the immunity challenge that he completely £^€£ing SUCKED in, but I'm sure that couldn't have helped.

You know, I'm not one to play on stereotypes, but wow, in the past few seasons of reality shows (the twin doctors on Amazing Race), the black guys in swimming challenges just cannot swim. What's up with that? I've heard things in passing about muscle density and such, but I don't know if that's bunk. I also vaguely remember it being brought up by a black Olympic swimmer for the U.S. and how he had... overcome?.... that general rule/assumption. Has anyone ever read into this for a real scientific reason, if there is one?

Yeah, this season looks to be one of the best with all the complications upon complications, your actions having influence into the other tribe, what will happen after a merge WRT alliances, and the return of Redemption Island, which I know some here have a negative view of, but I think is totally awesome b/c it adds another level of strategy and a chance for someone who gets railroaded.

• 3 weeks later...

So Colton, like a lot of people suspected, was faking his illness. Good to see Jeff call him out and keep reminding him he's a quitter.

Interesting Tribal this week, and could be a twist the tribes hadn't thought of, having both loved ones at Redemption. Eventually one will lose and have to leave.

So Colton, like a lot of people suspected, was faking his illness. Good to see Jeff call him out and keep reminding him he's a quitter.

Interesting Tribal this week, and could be a twist the tribes hadn't thought of, having both loved ones at Redemption. Eventually one will lose and have to leave.

I'm surprised they brought him back at all knowing that he was faking the illness last time...I hadn't heard that until Jeff said it...pretty lame. Even more lame was his pathetic excuse for crying...there wasn't a single tear in all of that drama...it was obviously nothing more than an act by someone who should never have been there to begin with. I have to assume that the producers had factored in a Colton-quit before the show since they knew he faked it last time. I'm glad he's gone...now we can focus on people who really want and deserve to be there.

I'm surprised they brought him back at all knowing that he was faking the illness last time...I hadn't heard that until Jeff said it...pretty lame. Even more lame was his pathetic excuse for crying...there wasn't a single tear in all of that drama...it was obviously nothing more than an act by someone who should never have been there to begin with. I have to assume that the producers had factored in a Colton-quit before the show since they knew he faked it last time. I'm glad he's gone...now we can focus on people who really want and deserve to be there.

Colton gives gay people a bad name. What a loser! Glad he is going to fade into obscurity.

Colton gives gay people a bad name. What a loser! Glad he is going to fade into obscurity.

He's a disgrace...If they let him come to the finale, I hope they keep him in the audience...he doesn't deserve to sit among the actual survivors.

• 1 month later...

Have you guys heard any feedback or rumors about the FINALE survivor season? I was listening to Penner on Rob C's podcast, and he was talking about how they plan for the last Survivor to be a "legends" of Survivor, with like 30 of the best/most popular castaways ever to play.

I don't know if that means there is already an exit strategy in place, or if he was just speculating that whenever it does happen that's what will go down. Ratings are still super strong, last I knew, so hard to imagine it would end any time soon.

• 1 month later...