It's Magox's fault, not President Obama's

None of this is President Obama's fault. Magox is guilty of terrible crimes, which I will detail here. Magox is the problem, and if anybody defends Magox, then that just proves the level of Magox's evil influence. If Magox defends himself, then that proves his status as a detestable fool, who is also an incredibly skilled liar, as my rundown of typical Magox distortions and lies will prove:

1. Obamacare would be much more popular today, if it wasn't for Magox and his propaganda posts about it. Perhaps the single biggest liar on Obamacare, Magox says he knows about finance and economics(like we care), and applies that useless knowledge to Obamacare. Clearly he doesn't understand that Obamacare is about our children, and not just another venue for him to spout his right-wing capitalist lies. Or, he just hates children.

2. We all know of Magox's obsession with Mitt Romney. What else should we expect from a finance person who routinely uses his dirty tricks to defraud the middle class of their money? And, just like his hero, Magox hasn't paid any taxes for 10 years either. What a surprise. :rolleyes: I heard it from one of Magox's clients. Hey, it's not like Magox has released his tax returns, so what does that look like to you? Only a small-minded TEA bagger doesn't see the obvious connection here. Or worse, they do, but they just don't care.

3. Magox rabidly supported Romney's futile attempt to unseat the best President we've had in our lifetime, so, clearly he is a racist. That's also why he is against Obamacare. He'd rather see black children running around in the streets half naked, with cleft palates, than pay his fair share of taxes.

4. Magox tells people that raising taxes is a good idea, but that's just a false flag. We all know he's only doing that to make himself look reasonable, and therefore, make President Obama's debt ceiling tax increases look unreasonable. Magox thinks he can fool us with his duplicity, but we know better.

5. All we need to see Magox's propaganda on Global Warming in full effect? Look at his avatar. He's promoting carbon as a viable and important part of life. Jesus, is there no low to which he will stoop? He is so insensitive, that he makes jokes about carbon, the most dangerous substance known to man. What if a kid read that?

These crimes against decent people are undeniable. No wonders Obama can't get anything done with people like Magox around.

And the latest? Magox has said he likes chicken. But I've heard it as: "he likes chickens". Of course Magox will deny it.

People like Magox prove why the Constitution is an outdated document, and we should just keep the parts we like and drop the parts we don't. Clearly his hate speech, and his distortions, stand in the way of creating a more democratic society.

How can anyone blame President Obama, with people like Magox around?

Edited by OCinBuffalo

One of the Penn State interns I know told me he saw Magox in the locker room showers, and that there was some sort of rhythmic thumping sound and sobbing coming from that general direction.

The man is a monster!