Rain in L.A.

JLO

pissing rain outside here in Hollywood, has been for days. the worst ive seen it in my 7 years here. Massive puddles everywhere. Yesterday it was coming down sideways. Anyone else out here seeing this?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pissing rain outside here in Hollywood, has been for days. the worst ive seen it in my 7 years here.  Massive puddles everywhere. Yesterday it was coming down sideways.  Anyone else out here seeing this?

199788[/snapback]

Was seeing it, but screens are all covered with water so I can't see a thing anymore. :lol:

pissing rain outside here in Hollywood, has been for days. the worst ive seen it in my 7 years here.  Massive puddles everywhere. Yesterday it was coming down sideways.  Anyone else out here seeing this?

199788[/snapback]

You need to come home. :lol:

199788[/snapback]

It's been raining here all day in Laguna Niguel. Not real heavy though.

We do get a lot of fog and some pretty windy conditions.

Holy stevestojan, you LA'ers really are a bunch of pu$$ies.

199795[/snapback]

chill, its not like we're afraid to go out in it, just never seen it this bad.

We're Bills fans.  Yeah we've never seen bad weather before.  :lol:  And let's check your undies after a 6.0 shaker.  :lol:

199808[/snapback]

stood under a doorway for a few days after my first 5.1 about 5 years ago

This is the Pineapple express. They are calling for 24 inches rain in some parts and other parts are receiving the most snow in 90 years. The pineapple express almost merged with an arctic system and another from the gulf to form a perfect storm that would of been one of the greatest the last 150 years. Some might still come together- this system could inevitably effect most of the country at some point

The weather folks have been talking about these relentless rains for some times. Sad to say, they now are saying that a WHOLE lot more is on the way. I hope they are just being overly cautious.

We have flooding with the Ohio and Miami rivers now, but it is nothing like what you folks have and are facing.

Good luck and get your plans set to move out if need be.

Kind of funny- two of my buddys packed up and moved to San Diego last week. They got an ice storm here the day before they left, snow the day they left and they have been there for this rainstorm. The best of both worlds :lol:

I remember living in pittsburgh about 9 years ago. the Allegheny River had flooded and swelled all the way to the top of the 6th street bridge. cars, boats, ice had all gotten jammmed under the bridge.

I remember living in pittsburgh about 9 years ago. the Allegheny River had flooded and swelled all the way to the top of the 6th street bridge. cars, boats, ice had all gotten jammmed under the bridge.

199838[/snapback]

I lived in PGH 1978 - 1999. Several times, barges broke loose and damaged bridges on the Mon and near the Point.

Whatever people may say about Pittsburgh, coming out of the Liberty Tubes and looking at downtown lit up is a sight to see.