Antoine Winfield...

cåblelady

What former bills are on the colts?  (Probably obvious, but im drawing a blank).

Also the falcons have a pretty strong bills connection

199856[/snapback]

Don't know if there are any players but they have Bill Polian as GM.

Yes, it's good to see Antoine get some props from the announcers. Collinsworth was really singing his praises.

I'm cheering for the Vikes....Newman, Cottrell, Winfield!!! I love those guys, the homegrown talent, rather than these free agents we bring in! Just my own opinion.

199800[/snapback]

Yeah, Vincent, Milloy, Fletcher, Spikes all friggin suck. I'd rather have Flowers, Newman, an overpriced Winfield, etc.

Yeah, and we shouldn't have let Cotrell go - Jerry Gray friggin blows.

He had basically made it known well before 2003 that he would not be resigning in Buffalo when his contract was up. The Bills didn't even try to resign him because he didn't want to play here first and foremost.

So he's a "piece of sh--" because he respectfully decided Buffalo wasnt for him and as a free agent, wanted to sign elsewhere? He didnt trash the city, loaf during games or anything like that. Just decided he didnt like Buffalo and/or the Bills (his employer) and when his contract expired, would look into playing (working) somewhere else and maybe get a raise in the process.

Yeah...your right....people NEVER do that....what an !@#$. :lol:

So he's a "piece of sh--" because he respectfully decided Buffalo wasnt for him and as a free agent, wanted to sign elsewhere? He didnt trash the city, loaf during games or anything like that. Just decided he didnt like Buffalo and/or the Bills (his employer) and when his contract expired, would look into playing (working) somewhere else and maybe get a raise in the process.

Yeah...your right....people NEVER do that....what an !@#$.  :D

200057[/snapback]

It's my opinion, I never said anyone had to agree with it.

Hell look at what he did to the Jets, what a class guy he is.

Winfield wanted to have a chance to be a winner, he didn't see that happening in buffalo and left, hows that make him a piece of sh##, schmuck?

201025[/snapback]

Read some of the posts before you. What he did to the Jets made him a piece of stevestojan.

I personally hate Winfield because he wanted out of Buffalo. That's good enough reason for me to hate an ex-Bills player. Irrational? Perhaps. But !@#$ it, I love Buffalo and anyone else who doesn't is dead to me. Coming from a Bills fan whose favorite player used to be Antoine, :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: AW

I've decided that you just hate everything and everyone. What is it that made you such a miserable soul?

199817[/snapback]

Winfield is a piece of sh--, but he loves a guy that goes into a crowd and starts throwing punches... :D