Trade Value Guide - New Era Scouting

Is this advantageous to the Bills this year? The difference between the 1st overall pick value and ours at #8 is over double. Yet in this years draft I don't see that variation in talent this year. So does it diminish the value of our pick (trade value) or does it elevate it because you can get 2nd overall pick talent at 8? I'm honestly not sure.

Is this advantageous to the Bills this year? The difference between the 1st overall pick value and ours at #8 is over double. Yet in this years draft I don't see that variation in talent this year. So does it diminish the value of our pick (trade value) or does it elevate it because you can get 2nd overall pick talent at 8? I'm honestly not sure.

the consensus seems to be you arent getting 2nd overall talent at 8, you are getting 8th overall talent at 2 being the problem in that thinking.

Just as an example to some of what has been going around, in Alphadawg7's thread about trading down twice wherein the Rams would swap with us to get Austin they would probably (if this guide is reasonably accurate) only have to give us their first and their second to get our 8th pick, as opposed to the additional 4th he referenced.

Although, after watching Elway to Marino last night all bets might be off!